Does hip forums have a lot of racism?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gone and forgotten, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol. I'm not busy with that. You are imagining that because I nuanced your bullshit statements.

You are sure... that's fine. You're entitled to your nonsensical views. But yeah, they don't hold up in discussions. I encourage you to try though. But unfortunately you have proven so far that others don't have to expect it. You're one of those posters that only repeat their statements, you're not here to discuss or explain/clarify your stances in a meaningful way..

2. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Like most of the universalist ilk ; you profess to know more about me than I do. Thanks for the eval. I'll carry on with my evil life.

3. Asmodean

Nice try. I didn't state shit about you. You did that about me (when you assumed I'm overly busy with hunting down racism just because I corrected your nonsense about that its not ok to be white). What I stated was about your content and how you don't expand on it in depth. You can change that anytime. I encourage you there actually.

4. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Calling out self imposed guilt can get pretty deep. Again just questioning the basis of this thread. When all else fails ; cry wacism

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And a racist

6. Asmodean

It can. Concluding people who do so are hating their own race because of it is curious and seems nonsensical though.
    Ah is that what you were doing when you repeatedly stated it's ok to be white, as if you were responding to imaginary posts or mindsets that implied otherwise. Very quaint way of questioning the basis of this thread.
    The basis of this thread is questioning wether there is a lot of racism on here or not. What do you mean with 'all else'? How did that fail (according to you)? And why is stating this question a cry (according to you)?
    Is repeatedly stating its ok to be white some kind of cry or whine as well then? If all else fails... (act like its not ok to be white at all) that kind of thing? ;)

7. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

The exsistence of the thread implies "evil whitey" ; again "waciss".

8. Asmodean

Your additions to this thread imply even stranger things. Doesn't mean much.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I agree. I just say that since I see the people who really get upset as the alt-right anti-PC types who say the white race is under attack. So although it annoys me when a black actor is forced into a role I feel like I would be as bad as them if I get too angry. I don't want to be like those people so I just don't worry about it.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

You're going to be okay...

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

before the arrival of christianity in europe, the women DID rival the men in combat, and even not at all unusually lead it.
    also NO one was as 'white' as anyone is today. and more then two or three thousand years ago, NO ONE was 'white' AT ALL.

as for seeing indiginous people, in everyday life, most don't look conspicuously different enough from 'whites' to even realize that they are.
    there are of course exceptions. descendents of each of the three ancient migration patterns do look as different from each other, as people of other ancestry.

as for some, particularly california and north west, looking asiatic, well, that IS where the bearing strait migration came from.
    by ancient migrations of course i'm refuring to 11-13 thousand years ago.

the meritime archaic (ancestors of eastern us indiginous, like the people of the longhouse and the ohioan and mississipain cultures) did cross the north atlantic from europe,
    but they were not 'white', because again, at that time, NO ONE WAS.

in the late or 'high' midevil period in europe, in southern europe anyway, in the time of moorish southern spain, persons of african appearance and ancestory,
    would not have been entirely out of place either.

all of which is of course aprapos of nothing in particular, just details one is unlikely to learn or imagine from media without actual study of the real history of such things.

as for brittan and british royalty, you do realize their genome was shaped by multiple waves of immigration from the continent. the tuath de were at best current estimate,
    decendents of the milsians who were from galithia, which is northern spain, which was recently for a time the baasc republic.

the fir bolg were what they called the indiginous of ireland. and it was from ireland that they colonized the dalriatic peninsula, intermarrying with picts to begin the hiland calns of schottland.

the one thing that matters to me, is that no matter where on the planet anyone's ancestors migrated to anywhere else or when,
    if we go back far enough, each of us had a great great ever so great gran, who remembered what our dominant culture has so long forgotten,
    to be nice to the little spirit that lives down by the creek.

and either everyone ultimately came from auldivoi, which is in ethiopia, and may be desert now, but if you have to pick a spot that would have been the garden of edin,
    other then saying the whole planet was, which it had been pretty much, that would have to be it.

that or coyote dragged us up out of the ocean or a hollow log or under a rock or something.