Does he really like me?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Yosha, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Yosha

Yosha Member

I've been dating this boy for about 2 months now. Though I really like him, I feel that I'm just closed off to him. He doesn't call me or even try to be intimate in anyway. I would just think that he doesn't like me outright. However, he was the one who asked me out. Plus, I've known him for about 4 years now, so its not like he didn't know who I was when he entered the relationship. Thus, I have this feeling like I should just end it; but I'm afraid I'll lose a close friend at the end of it. I'm just not sure what to do.

2. bigmannn

bigmannn Member

Maybe you should try talking to him about it?

3. xander_cage

xander_cage Member

I agree with the big mann above, just talk, should be easy if you know eachother for 4 years now

4. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

That sounds like my ex. He barely touched me, intimately or sexually. Never called me. He pursued me pretty persistently too, but sure enough. When I finally got up the balls to ask, he told me he didn't have feelings for me anymore. Granted, your situation may not be like mine, but it sounds similar. Definitely talk to him and be prepared for an answer you may not want to hear. I hope it doesn't turn out that way for you though, good luck.

5. YoMama

YoMama Member

Be direct with him... there are too many fish in the sea to waste away on one who does not acknowledge you