Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Chloe101, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Chloe101

Chloe101 Members

He's married and I'm a single woman and I've known him for a few years. I was feeling sad about something and I asked for a hug. We hugged and we had both of bodies touching even at the hips. He's taller than me by a few inches so he had to bend down a little to hug me and our head were touching. I had my arms placed under his arms and not around his neck because I wanted to keep it platonic and he had his around my upper back. He hugged me gently for awhile. After I said "thank you" to him, he nodded and pulled me in even closer to him and held me tighter for awhile longer. I felt his hands travel down towards my waist. He had his head over my shoulder at that point and he buried his face near the back of my neck. After a few seconds, he moved his face away from my neck and rested his face on my shoulder some more. He let out a deep breath, held me a few seconds longer, then slowly but steadily let go of my waist at the end of the hug. After that, I left him without saying anything else.

Another time while he was talking to me his voice suddenly got deeper while he was looking at me. We were both sitting in front of each other and he was kind of close to me, but not extremely close. He'd usually look me in the eye just fine, but during that moment he wasn't able to look me in the eye. He kept glancing up at me then looking down at the ground then back up at me again. In the middle of a short sentence, he paused for a moment to take a deep breath then he slowly let it out while he finished the rest of his sentence and he used one of my unique phrase that I'd usually use whenever I'd talk to him. Near the end of the conversation while I was listening to him, I had my head tilted to the side and I was smiling to show him that I was paying attention to what he was saying and to appear friendly. Then he started tilting his head off the side in the same direction as my head was. He also breathes heavily whenever I'm near him. If he's just standing there and I walk up to him to talk to him, he starts taking these deep breathes at first, then it'd go away later.

He copies me whenever he's around me. I'd usually have my legs crossed and I'd sometimes tap my foot that's on the floor. After I had done this, he started doing it a minute later or sometimes it'd be at the same time. If I see him the next time around and he's sitting like that, he'd tap his foot exactly the way that I'd tap mine, except he'd be the first one to start doing that action rather than me tapping my foot first. He'd push his hair off to the side after I'd push my bangs off to the side. He copies a few of my facial expressions.
    One time, he and I were saying goodbye to each other and he followed me out of the front entrance. I turned around because I had a feeling that he was watching me and he was. He was standing by the door with this huge grin on his face, watching me walk away. After he saw me looking at him, he said bye to me again.

2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

He's married......you'll end up getting hurt

3. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

honey, he's married. leave that alone.. if he's willing to cheat on his wife with you, he's willing to cheat ON you.

just back away slowly and find someone else. like @snowtiggernd said - you're gonna get hurt.

His Eden, Deidre and thefallenone1986 like this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's the difference between men and women. men know you like them if you say so. women look for weird breathing.

i have no idea if he likes you. but the previous guys are right, even if he does he already committed himself to something else.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i always carry a stethoscope to check for weird breathing. like i'd be totally surprised if every chick doesn't do this, it's why we carry bags. it's literally the one reason so when we are attracted to someone we can be just oh yup! hang on a tick, i have to check for weird breathing.

Meliai likes this.
  6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

a stethoscope to check for weird breathing? They can feel weird breathing on the back of their necks when I'm ........

Born25YearsTooLate likes this.
  7. Born25YearsTooLate

(fistbump) great minds, brother. great minds...

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

it's gotta go in the bum though.

9. Born25YearsTooLate

'hang on, you're breathing weird. let me get my stethoscope..'
    'No need. I'm growling. There's a difference.'
    'W...hy... are you growling?'
    'Because I'm hungry.'
    'We just ate.'
    'Different hungers, my dear little delicacy.. different hungers... '
    'Eep!'

Running Horse likes this.
  10. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

He is married, and you are analyzing everything little thing he is doing as if it has a deeper meaning. Have you considered that you're reading more into his actions because you like him? Sure, he might like the attention.He's married, not dead. Even if he does enjoy the flirting, never forget for a moment that he is married. You are playing with fire, and will likely get burned.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thread was 2 weeks ago, she is pregnant now

GLENGLEN and WOLF ANGEL like this.
  12. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

As above posts - "It'll end in tears"

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

sorry, once i heard about her weird breathing fetish, i had to take advantage.

14. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

15. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Or, she hasn't been able to post bail for stalking him yet. It could go either way. :wink:

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think some guy dressed up as Darth Vader got in just before you

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]