Does cumming in your mouth turn you on, ladies?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Francois Louw, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Claireeclaire

Claireeclaire Banned

Thanks :) when I'm giving head I'm totally focused on what he wants, it's not about me at all. So I take my cue from my partner and do what he likes, whether thats swallow, let him cum on my face, or just carry on while he enjoys fully.

2. jeanette_33

jeanette_33 Members

It depends, does it turn him on. Then yes....But usually right after he's really not interested anymore......Which is a turn off.

Latinperv and Claireeclaire like this.
  3. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Jeanette, a common complaint about some guys (usually younger). It's a strong chemical thing in our brains that happens. Usually it's sleep, or hunger for food, or other ways. However, (as an elder on here) he just needs training! Hate to make this analogy, but it's the same as with a puppy. It takes time and repetition. It can be as direct as saying, "I did that for you, now you're gonna hold me for awhile, ..... got it?"

4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Why swallow if a person doesn’t like it?
    Or, why swallow?
    Advocating for those who are not big on swallowing, nothing else.
    I had a fwb who always gave me oral but worried letting me cum in her mouth would have a very negative result - throw up or feel gross. Until she tried one day and from that day on she never took her mouth off when I ejaculated. She let me truly finish before spitting.
    Was I disappointed? NO!!!
    She enjoyed the experience of my orgasm in her mouth and it turned her on. Yeay!
    It didn’t gross her out. Yeay!
    She willingly did it again because she felt like it. Yeay!
    Swallowing was the next step. I do like if my partner swallows, it’s a turn on. But not a must if she can’t do that. At least she didn’t stop when it mattered the most.

yeah, sort of lecturing, sorry

5. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

it does to me when my boyfriend does it

Landon_I like to show likes this.
  6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Not all men lose interest after they cum
    In fact, knowing there is more pleasure for the woman to be had is all I need to keep giving.

7. sidss

sidss Banned

^^ adding onto others if it's after i give them head then its like the reward for my hard work lol, its fun and arousing.

8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Reading that brings back memories of my friend who never gave oral until we met. The day she made me finish in her mouth there was no turning back. She got so wet and throbbing, more than ready to get her turn

FWKbi and BoyToy69 like this.
  9. Donna_69

Donna_69 Members

Certainly does, big time

10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

As many times as not it triggers my wife to cum as I am when she's sucking me . Could be that's why she loves to do it .

FWKbi likes this.
  11. Longbones09

Longbones09 Members

It is such a turn on to me how my wife's mouth starts watering when she gives me a blow job. When she knows I'm cumming, I find it so hot how she goes to town sucking every last drop.

FWKbi likes this.
  12. Longbones09

Longbones09 Members

Always love to hear this ;)