Does Cum Turn You On Or Repulse You?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Sherlock Holmes, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Bi-G

Bi-G Members

I love thick white sticky cum really turns me on... would love to be covered from head to toe.

2. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

I am a cum whore, I love cum anywhere my partner wants to shoot it. My most awesome experience was on my sailboat with 8 other guys and after tasting all their cocks they all unloaded on my face and chest.

3. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

Semen is, of course, an integral part of sex involving males. I don't per se like the taste of cum... but it's one of those things where you learn to enjoy the experience in spite of the little things to make everything better. I enjoy eating my partner's cum and having it on me... cumming on myself and eating my own semen... if it turns him on for me to do so. I have a fantasy about a sort of massive bukkake... having tons and tons of guys cum on me... or bathing in a bathtub or tank full of semen.
    Same!
    It is very erotic to share the experience of semen with a guy, regardless of who does what. That's part of what I like about swallowing semen and having a guy cum in my ass and on my face!

Me too

4. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Watching the cum cone out and feeling the throbbing is hot. Tasting was not the greatest at first but then when you swallow you skip it and focus on the throbbing again

1 person likes this.
  5. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Totally love cum, from the pulsation, to the taste, the smell, got to roll it around to hit all my taste buds.
    As mentioned previously, enjoy those massive loads that come out your nose 'cause you can't swallow fast enough.
    Liquid cum is great because it flows all over the mouth. Thick is hot when it's almost chew-able.
    Forget facials--see above.
    I've been servicing one buddy for about 8 years. He's super straight and a real pussy hound,
    but hey, he's got needs and says I'm the best of all he's very hard.
    He loves to watch himself shoot (don't we all?). We've worked it out so that when he's ready
    to cum, he'll take it out of my mouth, I'll stick my tongue out and he'll watch his cum shooting on my tongue.
    (Gave myself a boner admitting that one.)
    And yea, sometimes I let some of it dribble out of my mouth and Jerk Off with his load.
    My buddy thinks that hot too.

6. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

What's not to like, I specially like it when someone is filling my mouth full of his Cum.

7. It is a big turn on always loved cum

8. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

huge turn on for me especially the heavy shooters. Ill suck all the cum from him

9. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Funny how when I was young it grossed me out and seemed to gross others out as well. Then during mid teens someone took mine during a BJ. Wow, that was hot and one of the best ejaculations I experienced in my young life. I encouraged the same from some others and their first inclination was absolutely no. Once having a few mfm's I had some of the other guys cum get on me, first time I didn't notice and the second I did and I just acted as it was no big deal. Then when you realize it's not waste it seems to lose its ickyness. From about 18 on I never worried about it.

10. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Depends on where he cums

11. jabberjon

jabberjon Members

I think it's hot as hell. Mostly in my mouth or on/in her. (Bi)

Sunny7518 likes this.
  12. Lightining

Lightining Member

I like it

13. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

Its a turn on for me, nothing repulsive about it at all

14. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

I like having guy's cum in me, anal or mouth. But if he wants to cum on me that's okay also.. Guess I just love cum.

badrabbit likes this.
  15. I love to put cum on my food love it so much

16. I freeze some of my cum and find used condoms to eat on some food love my cum and other men's cum too

17. Kerri

Kerri Members

I'm not repulsed by cum. It's not much of a turn-on itself either, but making a guy cum and feeling his release is supers sexy

18. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Have not tried that yet!

19. Nikki Lynn

Nikki Lynn Members

Omg 3 gallons how long you been saving?

20. Gdaddyv83

Gdaddyv83 Crossdressing cum whore

Oh it turns me on.I swallow it everyday. That's the best part about giving head.