Does anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by fexurbis, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

naw. sometimes i think im hot, but thats when im having a pretty day. other days i hate lookign at myself in the mirror. my bf and i were fooling around in his bathroom a little (just kissing, touching, etc, nothing major) and i hid behind him so i couldnt see myself in the mirror... female insecurities and all that jazz

2. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

I like to dance in front of the mirror with my mini skirt and boots on haha

3. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

aa
    I was hearing this girl earlier...I'm not sexy enough...I'm not satisfied with my body...

I'll tell you wha... I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE FEMALE FORM!

Allonym, you guys are my reason for living.

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

No, I don't work out in front of a mirror now. When I was a dancer I did, since the practice rooms always had a wall lined with floor to ceiling mirrors to check your form.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

why in the hell, would i ever "work out" let alone in front of a mirror?

not that i have anything against the thought, it's just not something interesting enough to me to take time away from what is more so, that i have little enough time for as it is, to do so.

=^^=
    .../\...

6. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

lol, im just shy with myself. i havent any qualms about getting naked with my bf (hell, i convined him to sleep naked with me, not the other way around), but i am my own worst critic and i know it :D

7. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Very good point, but the libido (narcisistic, erotic, or agressive) gets me away from my intellectual pursuits. Never fails...

8. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I don't work out in front of a mirror, but anyway...no, I can't say that I'm a narcissist in the LEAST.

9. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

i dont work out
    but i'm definitely a narcissist

it even irritates me at times