Does anyone else not vote anymore?

Discussion in 'U.K. Politics' started by boubindica, Aug 25, 2021.

1. boubindica

boubindica Banned

Seems pointless as IMO they’re all controlled by unelected puppetmasters. Anyone else feel the same way and chosen to not vote anymore?

2. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

im 50 and never voted ,or even registerd to vote ,thou i the uk it said that no vote goes to current party in power ,not sure iff there is any truth in that

boubindica likes this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I havnt voted in the last election nor the local elections .

All the UK parties have their faults and they all just like placing their snouts into the trough.

Many are also hypocrites . The Pandemic policies have highlighted that .

boubindica likes this.
  4. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

the party that caught my eye at the last election ,was a speach that i heard on the radio ,by the leader of the green party ,,,LUCKY BRIGHTON ,,,

5. boubindica

boubindica Banned

Thankfully that’s not true for the uk. It just goes down as a non-vote. Like you, I’m now refusing to even register. :sunglasses:

marcco likes this.
  6. boubindica

boubindica Banned

Whilst they start out with good intentions, they eventually get co-opted, if not co-opted already, and then rapidly steered in a bad direction. The puppetmasters use all sorts of tactics to bring everything under their control. Blackmail, financial problems and threats. They also use media to promote lies. What we need is a new system entirely where the billionaire elites simply don’t have access to the structures enough to sway anything for their benefit alone.