does anyone else love to surf

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Parkman, May 10, 2007.

1. Parkman

Parkman Member

i had the most intense day, woke up went surfing then i went to school and ran a mile,then played field hockey in fucking 70 degree weather sweating my ass off, then i went home and blazed some california kush, which got me considereably high then i went surfing again, and then surfed later in the afternoon until like 8 30, and ive just now finished 3 cheese/chicken enchiladas and i have one more, then time to blaze more california and do it all again tomorrow. but this thread is to recognize the passion surfing. who else does it

2. katyismename

katyismename Member

wow, sounds awesome! i love surfing but hardly ever do it as i'm in london... :/

3. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

fuckin love it. are you on the east coast? cause if you are (and in the south) i hope you enjoyed that massive fucking swell we just got. i scored it double over head and offshore. it was soooo good. maximum tubage

4. Parkman

Parkman Member

hells yeah im on the outer banks, that nor'easter pumped in some massive swell but it fucked up alot of the bars, none the less the surf was still epic ^_^

5. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

im in wrightsville beach and it was epic at a certain south facing beach. i mean fucking epic!

6. Parkman

Parkman Member

The surf that we did get could have been better we never actually got offshore winds so alot of the swell died before it was ridable. i was thinking of driving to frisco cause it was fucking epic there but school and spanish fucked me. im high as hell

7. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

70?? lucky bastard. i was playing basketball today at 93 degrees

8. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

I've never surfed but I love wakeboarding and snowboarding. I would love to learn.

9. Parkman

Parkman Member

:eek: dude i bet you were sweating balls, why play in that hot of weather???? and to jimaug ive snowboarded but never wake boarded, snow boarding is insane.

10. Splosh

Splosh Member

You should go traffic surfing and run across the tops of all the cars stuck in traffic jams....

11. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

try ghost riding

12. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

because i was bored and play basketball almost everyday with friends. eh i need a tan anyway :p