Does anyone else hate computers?

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by kilted2000, May 22, 2004.

1. kilted2000

kilted2000 Member

Title pretty self explanitory

2. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Why are you here if you hate computers? ;)

3. cortneycoxsucker

cortneycoxsucker Member

it depends how much you let them control your life;)

4. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

I'm a computer nerd myself, so I can't say I feel your pain. Most computer-hating comes from the "OMG computers are so complicated wtf am I gonna do?" mentality, when you get down to it computers are 99% common sense and 1% fancy vocabulary. But then again, that's just me.

5. Maverick

Maverick Banned

I pity people who hate/can't use computers.

6. paradigm

paradigm Member

I used to love computers, but after doing it for 8+ years and now as a job, I am starting to reconsidering what i want to do with my life. I do now know that i do not want to be stuck behind a desk on a computer. Would rather have computers as a hobby instead of a career. But no, I guess i do not hate computers as i see their benifit.

7. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

No, I looooooove computers. The one I have now I built myself. It was great learning about it so I could do it all on my own. Now I can really appreciate them. Is there something in particular you don't like? Or maybe there's something we can help teach you?

8. Tô®n

Tô®n Member

To be honest, and i know this sounds bad, I like computers way more than people.. Why? Because computers are simple, it's on or off {1 or 0} nothing to them; no greed, no hidden agendas, none of that stuff. You know what they’re going to do and I like that quality. It's people I can't figure out, they love then they hate you, there you're friend then the screw you over, see my point, there is not set protocol with people there unpredictable as hell and that annoys me... {hugs his monitor} besides all my friends live in my computer anyway, lmao {"dear gawd I hate my life" *shoots self*} :p

9. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I think the Internet is extreamly egalatarian.It is gradually unsrping the likes of Rupert.

10. spacecadet

spacecadet Guest