Does anyone do "roll playing" during sex?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by David (71), Aug 16, 2019.

1. David (71)

David (71) Members

Can anybody give some feedback about roll playing during sex? What was the rolls you played? Which
    one worked the best? How often do you do it? Does it lead to better sex/orgasms?

2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

That is a difficult one to answer. TBH I mainly role play with my OH because she likes to dress up and play the role of a different character . This is more of a acting out fantasies than better orgasms or sex but one can lead to the other if you understand where I am coming from . For example we played a Mile High scenario whereby a passenger made love to a stewardess . This involved squeezing into the shower cubicle to replicate the confines of an aircraft. Undressing was impossible so it became a struggle to hitch her skirt up and move her panties to one side for access whilst wearing a garter/suspender belt and stockings . At the same time I had to take her weight whilst using the back of the cubicle to assist me . But the fact that making love whilst still clothed was a new and exciting experience and very hot and intense at the same time. I turned on the water after so that we both could cool down .

So IMHO it all depends on the actual roleplay itself and what you want out of it .

Some of the costumes she wears can also be a turn on . For example the school outfit of a pleated skirt .white blouse which she is popping out of , stockings and white Sloggis ( Make of pants) ,this gets me going. Then she may tease me or want to bend over to receive 6 of the best and then taken doggie style .

Roleplaying I think is a most underrated but is a good way of enriching ones bedroom activities.

3. David (71)

David (71) Members

That's Brill. Thanks for that. My wife and I are up for it. I'd enjoy a mature female's perspective as well. I'm quite new to this, but it seems women are generally not particularly open about things.

Mysteron likes this.
  4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

A lot of women do like dressing up . At fancy dress parties they normally drive the event and more enthusiastic about it. With Halloween coming up , you have the perfect excuse for visiting a fancy dress shop and to do some browsing . Just let her pick up a few costumes and perhaps encourage her to try some on. Once she has chosen a costume you can build the roleplay around that .

The only thing I need to mention is and I am probably talking to the converted here is that any bedroom activities in the roleplay should be within your normal set boundaries . You should also both have passwords to stop the roleplay should something not be quite right. . Sometimes its easy to get too carried away when in character.