Does anybody know if this means anything?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by kif, Aug 18, 2005.

1. kif

kif Member

April 19th, 1978, my mother goes into labor with me. In the hospital my aunt on my dads side, same age as my mother is wheeled into the e.r. minutes after she arrives. I was born at 11:10am, my female cousin was born at 11:30am.
    Three years later, April 20th, 1981, my mother goes into labor with my brother. In the hospital the same aunt on my fathers side is rolled into the e.r. once again. My brother is born 11:15pm, my aunt gave birth to another female cousin of mine at 11:26pm.
    Ok, now I dont know much about astrology, or if this should even be posted here, but I think it means something. I dont know what, if anything. Anybody know anything about this sort of thing? I just think it's a little strange.

2. kif

kif Member

I didnt think so.

3. james q

james q Uranian

yes it is. b/c not only are the times very similar but also the place of birth is the same meaning that the charts of each set of 'twins' would be very similar: there's a 20 minute time difference between u and ur cousin, form istance, so that means about 5 degrees difference in house and point allocation which isn't much difference. all the planets of course would be virtually identical. i'd love to compare the two charts. i'd say that u and ur cousin have got past life associations of some kind, as do the other two. are u esp close to ur cousin?

4. kif

kif Member

My cousins were taken away from my aunt due to drug and alcohol problems and nobody knows where any of them are now. I havent seen or heard from them since I was 10. I would love to get in touch with them though.

5. james q

james q Uranian

the plot thickens! well, i did a comparison, and nominated ur place of birth as escanaba, not knowing anything about the upper peninsula, and as i said the 2 charts are about 4-5 degrees apart in house cusps, but if the place is close to ur actiual birth place then all ur houses will be in the same signs. u both have cancer ascendants (yours is 25 degrees cancer, ur cousin's is 29 cancer), meaning 'family' is a strong theme 4 u: cancer is the tribe u have joined this lifetime and will attempt to become initiated into this tribe by learning as much about its mysteries as u can handle. u both have virgo moons so that indicates, in the shamanic system, that u both descend from the virgo tribe. this means that u will have strong earth roots, u will have trained minds that understand and see fine detail in patterns and have a devotion to some kind of sacred business (or what u consider to be sacred). virgo is close to being the sign for monks and acolytes. we look to the lunar nodes for clues about further past life history: the south node signifies what kind of work u did last lifetime that u succeeded in graduating from: that is, u are an adept at: south lunar nodes are in aries, but we look to the house for more personalised information, so the south nodes are in the 9th house, which is the house of sagittarius. so u are an adept in sag business. if u want to know about sag, i suggest u read the "for guys: what's ur mars sign" thread in this forum. by contrast the north node placement concerns the kind of training u have selected to undertake this lifetime: it's placed in the third house which is the house of gemini (the twins).

so u see what i'm saying here about strong past life associations: u were both of the virgo tribe, both were sagittarian adepts, have both signed up with the cancer tribe, to learn about nurturing those in ur family group (and family can mean any kind of group united by love, in the new aquarian age) and both have undertaken to train in the geminian mysteries. ppl with a strong canmcer influence need 2 learn how to plant a seed, tend to it until it grows to maturity and then let it go. as i said, within that tribe u have chosen to do gemini work: it being no coincidence that his glyph is that of the twins. part of the trick in doing gemini work successfully is learning how to integrate the unknown, disowned, suppressed and largely unconscious aspects of ur nature that u will visit frequently in ur lifetime. gemini ppl must learn how to go down into the underworld, move amongst the lost souls and forgotten spirits, and then return again to olympus to sup with the gods at the head of the table. it can seem q schizoid at times but that's how it's meant to feel: it's about uniiting the irreconcilible, integrating the unintegratable. in an unusual sense ur disowned self is not a projection but rather a literal embodiment: ur cousin. u have become separated but the quest will no doubt be to reunite. it won't surprise me one bit to hear some day that u 2 do reunite and discover u have been living nearby each other or working in the same building for years. and each 'married' a person just like the lost twin.

6. james q

james q Uranian

this is ur chart using escanaba as pob, the following chart is ur cousin's.

7. james q

james q Uranian

as u see when u compare, there's not very much difference, the 20 minutes time difference at birth hasn't by this reckoning given u houses in different signs. all the planets are idenitical for all intents and purposes. if tho ur actual pob is a long way away from escanaba then that could change things.

8. james q

james q Uranian

kif, ur story rang a bell 4 me this evening, but couldn't q place it until now: it's like the myth of castor and pollux (the two gemini boys) but instead its boy-girl. and the thing is that they were actually 4 not 2: castor and pollux had twin sisters: helen and clytemnestra. all four children are discouri which means they had one mortal parent and one divine. they all get split up in the myth: helen becomes helen of troy and clytemnestra gets lost in the shuffle and, i mean, who remembers clytemnestra? but she was q a woman too with an interesting take on the gemini thing. anyway, there's a good book u might wanna get hold of by raven kaldera: myth astrology. failing that u could research the discouri on the net, there's plenty of info if ur interested.

9. kif

kif Member

Thanks for the info james q. We were actually born in Marquette MI. But you were close. :)

10. batmannu

batmannu banned

well ok..
    I have almost the same situation.. like.. my grandmothers father was born on 04.04.1900 and I came here on the same day 04.04.1984 my time was 20:20 (pm) and I might bet that he's time was the same.. (not sure, there is no info about it) so tell me should I be proud or careful?