does any1 else feel our race is dissapearing?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by roxycheer, Jan 3, 2005.

1. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

I love Australia sooo much...and i hate to be racist...but i just feel that real Aussies are becoming few...its GREAT to be multicultural...but i dont wanna loose the Australian man....everywhere i look it seems asians, blacks they're doubling, muliplying and pure australians dying out.:confused:

2. syd

syd Banned

Well, do you mean anglo aussies and aboriginies? or anglo aussies? or just aborigines?
    Coz pure aborigines are getting fewer and fewer

3. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Well...that's more or less the case worldwide. Simply put, there are more people with "colored" skin then there are caucasians...by a pretty wide margin, in fact...and as the global community expands, it will become increasingly rare to find anyone without some african, hispanic, asian, or whatever other descent...

4. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

I'm gonna try to stay calm here... because (as a person of multicultural background and as an australian) I find that statement you made to be highly offensive, even though I'm sure you did not mean it to be as you're only a youngin'.

The point is that there is NO SUCH THING as a "pure" australian. There is no Australian "race". The closest thing to what you're describing is Aboriginal, however they belong to their own land, not this figment of our imaginations that we and our government call "Australia". Even white australians originally had to migrate from somewhere and if you read your text books, you'll learn that Asians and black people have been migrating to this land for as long as white Europeans have been. So, seriously, shut up or vote back the white australia policy.

damn, i lost my calm :$

5. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

I new i would start off some huge debate when i posted that...but hey i am free for opinion, its just, i love asians but they are everywhere and i am suffocating in them and it pitys me to see white European Australians dissapearing...i really didnt want to offend neone, maybe i am racist, i dont know, i have many friends from all different backgrounds, but yes i do hate to see Aussies turning into Asian, Black Aussies...not European Aussies. I really am sorry for offending neone, i just hope u can understand where i am coming from. Its just i see them taking over and it saddens me because i love my typical aussie bloke. please understand where i am coming from and again i do hope not to offend anyone...although it probably cant be helped with what i am saying.

6. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

There is only one race, the human race.
    Yes, it is possibly going to disappear, due to our ravenous consumption of the earths resources.

As far as 'Australian Aborigines', I am sad that such an amazing culture as that is on such precarious ground right now, and hope it is not lost. That would be a terrible, and irreplaceable loss of wisdom.

7. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

"as you're only a youngin'."

please dont underestimate the youth!;)

8. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

okay maybe my problem is with the amount of asians moving into AUstralia...I love asians, i have many close asian friends...but in porportion...not so many...thats what it is, there's is just too many...one, two, three..ten...fine...900, 1000, 10000..okay i'm drowning and suffocating. Feeling the pollution I guess.

9. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

okay sorry if i offended...mouth before mind.

10. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

I'm a white aussie, however l don't plan to breed white aussie brats..

11. Bernie

Bernie Member

we dont have a race, our race is simply anglo or wotever. ur refering to culture and our cultural change is happening and maybe just MAYBE its not such a bad thing. we came and invaded this land and made a culture... other ppl are doing it too... not much u can do about that but there is a sortof rural outback australian image thats really still alive. realisticly you dont see many recent immigrants farming... they stick to the city... and basiclly citys draw people...weird people...not saying asians a weird... and thats why cities are BAD and we should ALL MOVE OUT TO THE OUTBACK AND GROW POTATOES.

thanks for listening anyone who bothered to read that :)

12. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

lol...i will if you will

13. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

lol...i will if u will.

14. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

as others have said.. there are no REAL australians. Origionally Australia was "taken over" by people of all races.

And for the person who said soon it will be hard to find someone without asian or afical etc in them somewhere... they could say the same "soon it will be hard to find someone without caucasian in them somewhere". ..does it matter we are all people, aesthetics are meerly that and its an incredibly selfish origional post because you dissresect so many people becuase you want your "perfect" ausie guys. .... well hello Hitler.

15. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

i doubt anyone can be offended.....it's easy to see you are just stupid

i agree, learn about the white australia policy and the history of immigration

16. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

The human race is the only race that matters. Bet John Lennon would agree....

Imagine
    Imagine there's no heaven,
    It's easy if you try,
    No hell below us,
    Above us only sky,
    Imagine all the people
    living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
    It isnt hard to do,
    Nothing to kill or die for,
    No religion too,
    Imagine all the people
    living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
    I wonder if you can,
    No need for greed or hunger,
    A brotherhood of man,
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
    but Im not the only one,
    I hope some day you'll join us,
    And the world will live as one.

17. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

if i've offended anyone i am sincerely sorry...but this time i've been offended, and i think nothing could be more offensive than what you said fleassy...u hit the utmost extreme. I would never kill another human being, especially for a reason such as there background, i made a simple point about us being extremely multicultural, more than ever before, and that i see it all around me, but i also assured u that i have many friends from other races and that i love them no less than any other person...in the end it all comes down to love.

18. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

roxy....just grow up a little bit...you sound like babyfreak and its getting on my nerves... chillout and drop the thread...

19. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

'babyfreak', 'stupid'...how bout u try growing up before u start telling me what to do...u dont see me calling u names.

20. roxycheer

roxycheer Member

...and hey how the hell are u even sure i am only 17??