does anal sex hurt for you? what does it feel like?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Pussy Boi, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Escierto

Escierto Members

I am the bottom for my transgender girlfriend who has fucked me numerous times. She is about seven and a half inches hard. When she first enters I may experience a little pain but I kind of like it. It means I am getting fucked.

After she gets in completely I don’t feel any pain just a marvelous feeling of my ass being full. As she fucks I open up more and more and I want her as deep as she can possibly go. My whole consciousness becomes focused on my ass and her hard cock pounding it like a jackhammer. Nothing else exists except my hole and her cock. When she cums I am literally in heaven as I feel the small movements of her cock throbbing and spurting her seed into my ass. I never want it to end. I love this woman.

gqguy101, Racer51, Danger88 and 2 others like this.
  2. Cooper001

Cooper001 Members

Man. I would like to meet you

3. Sunset99

Sunset99 Members

Before the first time I had sex with my boyfriend, I used to play with anal toys. Inserting anal toys up my ass hurt at first but thanks to this, when my boyfriend put his cock in my ass I only felt pleasure

Jcinalco and Si69 like this.
  4. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

;) yeah, it can hurt - it is an amazing mix of pain and pleasure - but the pain is minimal - if it isn't - then stop! I was with my man today - he is fairly thick, but he found my dildo under my pillow and double penetrated me. It hurt. I didn't stop.

Si69 and Jcinalco like this.
  5. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

I’m looking to have anal sex for the first time. I have used anal toys and dildos but I want to feel the real thing. Any tips?

6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Plenty of lube, ideally get your partner to finger you w lube for a good while to loosen you up and relax you....then there should be little pain when he enters you unless he's really big.

Otherwise relax your hole and let him have his way with you....maybe building up a rhythm together.

Enjoy....once you have been properly fucked by a top who knows what he is doing it's goooorgeous.......

Simon :)

PS: four guys fucked me in Christchurch sauna last night ...two bred me and left their loads. And god knows how many cocks I sucked....but only one mouthful...

thepapasmurph likes this.
  7. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

What’s the best kind of lube?

8. thepapasmurph

my personal favorite is coconut oil - but you might need to put a sheet or towel down.

9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Agreed... coconut oil is great but do not use with cheap condoms...they will break! BB of course is fine.

"What’s the best kind of lube?"

I don't have any favourite lube but best to get an anal one.....many on the market...some crazily priced!

Simon :)

PS:. Coconut oil......yes good to put something down, especially if u r using in the tropics....the ants love it.... I've spilt some and ended up with a bed full of them!

10. NaughtyBottom99

NaughtyBottom99 Newbie

My first time was hurt, but
    currently I have a lot of sexual experience and anal sex for me is totally pleasure

Keen4bifun, Jcinalco and Si69 like this.
  11. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

sometimes it hurts at first but once he has the head of his cock in , i can adjust and accommodate him and enjoy him .. as for me fucking a guy .. such a good feeling when your cock head pops in a nice tight bottom and your man is comfortable i love ramming my cock right in with my balls slapping against him ... if in a playtime with multiple guys i look for the smallest cock and work my way through to the biggest

Well I'm curious and Jcinalco like this.
  12. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

Odd question, but it's germane. How does having a cock or large dildo in your ass compare to the discomfort you feel with a constipated BM?
    And does anybody have internal hemorrhoids? Do those get agitated, or bleed when you bottom, get pegged, or use a dildo? I'm usually not bothered by them but once in awhile.
    I'm more interested in experience prostate stimulation and having a prostate orgasm that guys talk about being incredible!
    I've tried a couple prostate massagers, only had luck with one feeling good,but no magical p orgasm yet. I haven't tried but plugs or vibrating dildos that are close to the size of a real cock or bigger yet.
    Thanks for any comments, tips, advice!

13. thepapasmurph

For me, it is hit or miss. I have two Aneros prostate massagers - the instructions are challenging for me to follow - which is to basically insert and leave it alone to do it's magic. A few times, I've had a fair result. I have a friend who uses vibrating plugs and he says these are intense. I also have a very well-endowed dildo that makes me pretty happy.
    As far as actual anal sex, intercourse - again, I've had different reactions. Sometimes, no reaction at all. Honestly, I am quite surprised when someone stimulates me to the point that I am having an internal orgasm, or that I am leaking cum from it. When it happens, it is quite a superb experience. However, this is entirely someone else's responsibility to achieve with me.
    I love anal sex - absolutely love being the recipient of a man's penetration. Anal stimulation for me is erogenous - simple enough - If he hits my p-spot? Well, that is a bonus.
    What do I love about it? Well, it feels good - better than good. I don't think it hurts - of course it did when I was a virgin. I love the feeling of it entering me, and leaving me makes me gasp - and I hope he will re-enter. His thrusts do not hurt me. (what hurts more is when he misses and his thrusts do not hit the intended target). I love that he has physically exerted himself to the point where he is depleted, and he has unloaded the contents of his balls into me. I love being the recipient of his seed.

Jcinalco, Keen4bifun and Suburbanray like this.
  14. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Still waiting to take my first

15. amb5734

amb5734 Members

It depends on cock size and shape for me. I've taken a couple that didn't hurt much at all and slid in fairly easy. I had a couple of guys with big cocks that hurt and took some time to work all the way in. And then the length also caused me discomfort deep inside when they started pounding me deep. It still felt amazing though knowing a smaller guy like me could take such large cocks, lol. My regular guy has a considerable bend and it can really hurt when he first enters me. But, I adjust to him quickly and soon enjoy that blissfull feeling of being fucked.

16. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

arranging to meet a new guy .. been talking and exchanging pics etc .. he has a big mushroom head on his cock .. it hurts just looking at it lol

17. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I don't think you have a pussie.

It's your ass they are riding. It's. Anal sex no experience bottoming but open to the idea.

I'm into ass play and it is what it is if you like butt sex it's butt sex.

If you like being fucked that's cool but if your names Robert I'm guessing it's your ass that's getting fucked.

18. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We bottoms like calling our asses pussies. I don’t see the problem with that.

19. gqguy101

gqguy101 Newbie

I'm a dedicated bottom and love it! I seek out transexual gals who are very well hung and like to top. Some of them even switch for me and present has males, so they have that androgenous look that I love. I've taken several at ten inches and thick, the bigger the better, doesn't hurt just feels like I'm taking a reverse shit when I'm getting pounded really hard. Love when they push all the way in me when they nut their load deep into my intestines.

Jcinalco likes this.