does anal sex hurt for you? what does it feel like?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Pussy Boi, Feb 10, 2008.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

First few years it hurt pretty bad but he loved it so i let him. It got good when i was ok with my sexuality and started playing with my ass before and after he came in it.

2. Dav

Dav Members

I've only had one cock 8" it was just wonderful. It was several years ago. I love to fuck again

3. bgeasy69

bgeasy69 Members

haven't had a cock in my ass but so want it

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

does anal sex hurt? - not much - you can prepare for taking a big cock, but if you use plenty of lube and take time upon penetration then the feeling is wonderful; when he takes it out you only want it back in you! It's a gorgeous feeling to have a hard cock in you pumping. Practice with a dildo or cucumber and first time have a partner who will take his time entering you.

Happy fucking, Simon :)

5. Imquiet4u

Imquiet4u Members

I'm 100% versatile and really love both equally. However, I notice when I'm consistent with my workouts I'm very sensitive when taking dick, but I love it. I'm especially sentsitive when I've worked legs or a regular basis, like twice a week. I attribute that to the squats causing my anus to become tighter. My partners also report that I "gripped" their dick much more and that my response to them really turned them on.

6. AloyHyena

AloyHyena Members

First time it felt weird as hell and it hurts but after warm ups and wearing butt plugs often, it feels good. I think going days without anal sex makes it feel like my first time again X C. Just use lube and work up to it and it can be just as enjoyable like anything else.

7. Desertweenie

Desertweenie Members

It you are sexually aroused it feel's wonderful.

Si69 and Uhardrodnme like this.
  8. It hurt the first time when my scoutmaster fucked my boypussy I was 13 it soon passed with pleasure he made me cum with his big cock

9. It Doesn't hurt it feels amazing bareback with a big cock deep in your guts

10. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

First couple of times it didn’t feel to bad but after that I couldn’t get enough of him fucking me

11. Take it slow at first and use a lot of coconut oil bare of corse

12. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

It doesn't have to hurt at all when it's done right, but some men don't care if they do, they just want what they want. They secret to no-pain fucking is to retain complete control of how it's done.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  13. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Having been many bi-curious men's first top ,I have found plenty of foreplay, patience and a lot of lube are the keys to the least painful insertion. Suck and strok his cock while playing with his ass with a lubed finger to get him excited and loosen his sphincter muscle some. Rim him if you are into that.

When your cockhead is at his asshole, he will automatically tighten up. Move your well lubed cockhead around while gently pushing. When he complains about the pain, console him, remind him how much he wants it. Maybe give his cock a few strokes. Eventually he will relax and you can go deeper.

Take your time getting all of your cock in his ass and do not pull out no matter how much he complains. He is there ass up out of curiosity so satisfy his curiosity. Give him a proper fucking then get him off with a reach around or blowjob or maybe bottom for him.

Even with experienced bottoms, the slow approach gets him ready for a better fuck for both of you.

Cooper001 likes this.
  14. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Agreed. If he's hung yes

Si69 likes this.
  15. Si69

After posting in 2010 about starting to take cock as a bottom I have completely evolved as a very committed bottom.

I just love taking cock and being fucked.....

I'm just back from three days in a small city where I managed eight individual one on one meets with guys, and a group meet with five others where myself and one other guy were the only bottoms. Must have been fucked by about eleven guys, though two stood out for their cocks and fucking skills.

It was perhaps a year of bottoming before I was really fucked properly by a guy who knew what he was doing......it really took my 'breath' away..... metaphorically ....and actually......

A good fuck by a skilled top is a gorgeous experience and on the occasion when there is any pain, it is also pleasure. And the last six months since starting PrEP I can now let guys fuck me bareback again after years and years of condoms.... it's is a delight to feel guys building up and up and exploding in me, and then carrying on with that extra lubrication :)

Even better if it is a group and I'm being tag-fucked....even more lube...hehe

I have a profile on two main sites and from them pick who I would like to fuck me, and generally my picks are quite good. Of course not everyone wants to fuck old guys, I'm 68 this month but have had an active lifestyle and am fit....and supple. But lucky for us oldies there are quite a few young guys who like to fuck pensioners; I even saw one 18 year old guy's bucket list on his profile....." to fuck a pensioner"...hehe

So I mostly get fucked by guys in the range 18-40, slim, horny fit w stamina. And the idea that young guys are not good tops is a fallacy....... I've even had a fantastic fuck from a 17 y o who only weighed 45kgs, 1.6m big cock,....like a little jockey riding a race horse. He was great and when I asked him where he learnt to fuck Iike that he nonchalantly replied "practice"!

I read that 34% of young guys consider themselves bisexual nowadays and my experience is that they are really quite relaxed about which sex they play with and with their sexuality.

Long lazy fuck sessions with breaks to give my top more oral are a delight. I really like to pleasure my top and get him horny as....the more horny he us the more I am horny to let him use me and take his pleasure. There is something very satisfying about satisfying him...maybe a mental thing as well as animalistic.

And for me, like one of the above posters....it is about the journey to my orgasm rather than the orgasm itself, and the longer the journey the better.

While I lost my anal virginity first at 19, the next 40 years were mostly fucking women but now looking back I wish I had done more bottoming, so at 68, armed with PrEP I aim to enjoy the rest of my life sexually and hope I will still appeal to young horny top guys....esp with decent size cocks.... hehe

Simon :)

16. Bicaptain My Captain

Wow! Young men in Scotland sure a lot different than the young men in America.

17. Si69

in what way Captain?

simon :)

18. Bicaptain My Captain

Young men in America don't seem to have any interest in older men, at least not for sex. They prefer men close to their own age or younger. I first noticed declining interest from younger men in my 50s. that decline continued through my 60s. And now in my early 70s...

I have 30 years experience sucking cocks. I know how to give a man pleasure a young man only dreams of giving.

19. Si69

ah, sad for u...come travelling to India. US citizens can get a 10 year visa now!

simon :)

20. NutsForBalls

NutsForBalls Newbie

Sometimes it hurts, especially upon initial entry. Once you work past the pain though, the pleasure is the most amazing and passionate experience. My husband has a long, thick dick that gets rock fucking hard, so I always brace for the initial pain.