does anal sex hurt for you? what does it feel like?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Pussy Boi, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well I've been mostly a top but have been fucked sometimes. The most recent was last week - the first time someone entered me for years, tho' as it was a new relationship and I expected it to happen I had been practicing with my wife's dildo.

I enjoyed the feel of him inside me - a little bit of pain at first but nothing much. It felt nice, but I didn't feel him cum - that would have been nice. Just nice to have someone in your arms on top and inside you who is randy & aroused ............. hmm, getting aroused now..........excuse me....

Simon

2. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

Does your wife know that you use her dildo? dillys can be very personal things, maybe you should try to score your own.

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

yes, she does - it's a joint one, but we sterilise it regularly.

U may be right tho - I'll maybe get her a new one.

Simon

4. GlowingMarble

GlowingMarble Member

OMG thers not much that beets a good hard fuck *drool*

5. RadDiva

RadDiva Member

If he's big - yes. If he's small - no. If he's just the right size - perfect. Oh geez. I love it. I love it. I love it.

RadDiva

6. born2suckcock

born2suckcock Member

I love getting my ass fucked but do not do it that much.

My best friend started fucking me when I was 13 years old and when he first shoved his cock in my ass, it hurt like crazy for about 4 or 5 minutes. His cock was only about 6" long but it felt like somebody shoved a baseball bat up my ass.

When he stuck his cock in me even though it hurt, I kept his cock inside me. He knew that I was in pain so he just laid there and did not move. I actually thought he had ripped me open but after a couple of minutes the pain started going away and it actually started feeling really good. The longer he fucked me the better it felt and by the time he came inside me I was loving it.

I loved it so much that the very next day I went to his house again and wanted to get fucked. I was very cautious as he stuck his cock in me and he went very slow but there was actually no pain at all and I felt nothing but pleasure.

Ever since than I have never felt any pain at all from getting fucked other than that very first time.

My friend fucked me constantly throughout high school right up until we were about 20 years old but than we just stopped because he moved away.

I loved getting fucked and missed it very much and missed sucking on his cock as well. I went about 4 years without even touching another guys cock but I needed it incredibly bad so when I found out about bathhouses I went to one right away and it was the most erotic time of my life. My very first night there I sucked off 4 guys and let another 2 fuck me as well. And even after 4 years without getting fucked there was no pain as I started getting fucked again.

I dont' usually let strangers fuck me but if I'm sucking a cock or getting sucked off and the guy starts playing with my ass, that's all it takes and I need him to fill my ass with his cock.

Si69, bbbong999 and Dave_nz101 like this.
  7. curiousaboutbi

curiousaboutbi Guest

Hi new here and somewhat new to being by. This comment makes me horny as all hell! Hope im not stepping on this thread. It's been ahwile and never been topped by the real thing. That's why i replied here. this sounds great.

8. curiousaboutbi

curiousaboutbi Guest

Hi new here and somewhat new to being by. This comment makes me horny as all hell! Hope im not stpeeing on this thread.

Omg, this sounds exactly like what i wish a guy would try on me. I bet it feels amazing.

9. Spunky850CSi

Spunky850CSi Member

It hurt at first, but after a few times it got less painful and now I enjoy it, especially when my prostate is massaged which makes me climax quickly.

10. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

I always used dildos b4 I tried real dick so I was loose enough to not feel pain and dildo was thicker and longer than most guys. So real cock feels nice in me now.

11. newbie fem

newbie fem Guest

The first time I had sex the guy tried to looseen me up by putting two dry fingers inside me. I could feel the corner of his finger nails the whole time. It was painful then I rode him for a short while then got off his penis do to discomfort.

Again and again it was like that til I was with a guy I really really wanted it from. We made out all night and he was a really good kisser. I was sucking his dick all night and kept asking him to fuck me but he wouldn't until his roommate left, once he did it went in so easy and naturaly.

I found after that that lots of foreplay to get you hot really helps.

12. Wombatso

Wombatso Member

I've always enjoyed even the very first time. The very first time it was tight yet I quickly found myself loving it. The best would be being pounded from behind in the pool.

13. Vongaelly

Vongaelly Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For most of my life (that I was sexually aware) I was 100% a bottom, I still am.. though I understand that the other person may want it too.. But I generally look for tops and what not.. so its not really a problem. For me its not really about sex anymore, its about like.. a journey, connecting and such. But yeah, sex is still nice :p

But yeah, all together: I am a bottom, I enjoy it and feel awkward doing anything "top"/Alpha.

Si69 likes this.
  14. insominac

insominac Guest

I'm a complete bottom, and It's never bothered me, as long as it's a penis anyway. I've taken and tried to take objects that were a bit too big before, and that does hurt, but a penis or a dildo has never cause me any pain.

15. robin2000

robin2000 Member

only tried it a few times with a friend, OUCH it sure hurt but going in me but after i did like it a lot, wish i had a b/f

16. carmelcocklover

carmelcocklover Guest

Getting anal sex is a deliriously delicious sensation!

Si69 likes this.
  17. 139mikemyers

139mikemyers Member

I enjoy anal sex a lot but I like to work up to it, slowly stretch things open and then fuck hard. It feels good.

18. ydffggh

ydffggh Members

Like being stretched with a couple of fingers first with plenty of lube then try and pull fingers out as the dick goes in. I also try and breath out fast - this seems to help. Love the mental feeling when my boyfriend cums in me.

19. Horndog007

Horndog007 Members

For me no trouble. I spread my cheeks he spit on my hole and his pole. Push in it barely stung. Then I started bucking back and fourth hard as I could. Anal orgasm was achieved. I would do it again.

20. Mr-Pinkman

Mr-Pinkman Members

I absolutely love taking it in the ass. There's nothing better than feeling his massive cock pounding the fuck out of my ass. When his warm Cum shoots all inside of my ass, I moan loudly then start pulling on my cock to make myself Cum all over the bed or on his ass! Fucking love being fucked like a slot!