Does age make a difference?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Skywise, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Skywise

Skywise Member

Hey people! I'm new to this forum and relatively new to taking MDMA. I've tried it several times over the past year and found the experience amazing! I'm not your average 47 yr. old., I'm in great physical shape and certainly don't look my age...For me, I feel that I am mature enough to handle using MDNA, mentally and physically. My girlfriend and I take measured doses and don't abuse our rolling privileges. I usually take about 80mg which is enough for me (cause I'm a newly) Are there any other 'mature' users here?

2. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

age makes a difference..
    I think you appreciate it a lot more than the young generation does....
    young people looking for a buzz vs middle aged looking for a buzz is quite different...
    Most of the youngsters like myself just pop any shit to be happy... most ppl taking mdma don't measure it out, get hit up stuff, od on multiple pills, dance till collapsing, over drink or forget to drink.. or forget to eat.. or end up doing harder shit..

you see the world better, you know your place, you know your limits
    mdma is exactly for ppl like you!!

Have fun!!

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't think age necessarily makes a difference in regards to exploring MDMA however there is likely an increased risk for negative interactions for those who develop heart issues, high blood pressure and other health related issues which are more frequent among those who are older. I personally wouldn't encourage it to anyone who is not yet of age to obtain a driver's license or in a retirement home for recreational use but I think for most others within that age range you got to know your body and mind as the erowid mantra goes.

I'd recommend purchasing a testing kit to pretty much anyone who plans on using MDMA every so often.