Doctor Who must've got loads...:

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by SelfControl, Jan 16, 2005.

1. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

OK, the scenario: you have a time machine which allows you to travel to any period in history BUT NOT THE FUTURE BECAUSE THAT WOULD JUST BE MAD! and you have technology at your disposal that would appear miraculous (OMFG!! THOU CANST USE THINE MOBILE TALKING DEVICE TO CRAFT AN IMAGE OF THYSELF!!1)

So the question is: what period in history would you visit to exploit modern day technology in order to shag around?

2. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

i thought you were gonna say, "because of all the different assistants he had! :p" (which is probably true) it's a hard life being a timelord

3. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

i would have presumed so too, on all his adventures he didn't show much time for the odd shag here and there on the actually planets i mean half of them were ugly green fishy things with bits dangling off them out of the water... so really... reeally he wouldn't have seen *That* many hot chickies to boink like.. unless he likes lsimey green women ofcourse

4. Jaz Delorean

Jaz Delorean Senior Member

read the books ;)

5. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

aaaaaargh i don't understand that question.....

6. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

]

Oooo - for those of us who can't handle more than threee books at a time and studies english lit... do explain yoursel sir

7. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Oh come off it. I mean, it's basically published slash fiction, isn't it? I'd be REALLY surprised if Doctor Who hadn't had at least a hundred threesomes and a few MMFFs in his time. It's why fan fiction should never be published. That said, if you could regeneration just by shooting yourself, you'd think he'd look younger and more attractive. Or am I missing the point?

8. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

Can we choose more than one?!? Medieval chicks rock. But I'd have to swing by Rome around 100AD just to corrupt a couple of early Christians ;)

9. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Hey, it's your time machine, not mine. :D

10. Smartie.uk

Smartie.uk Member

yup im with doc on the medieval chicks.. i think its the dresses... but i would just go though time impregnating as many people as possible from diferent eras so when i finally returned to my time.. i would be the overlord of a race of me.. muahahahahahahaha an i shall be ruler of the world...
    once again muahahahahahahahaha

11. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

ahhh the doctorrrrr

thought you were gonna make a reference to dok atomik!

12. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

i read over the 'Who'