Doctor Physical/piss test

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by baker, Jun 16, 2006.

1. baker

baker Member

hey guys well i just got a job and i thrilled both about that and that they dont drug test! but the thing is due to some weird state working paper conditions i must get a physical by my doctor. i cant exactly remember whether or not they test in a physical in the past, any of you guys know? if they do check my piss test at my physical, i am kinda screwed... help please guys!!
    peace and love
    Baker

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

if its just a physical then i woudn't worried about it.

3. KParker730

KParker730 Member

they do urinalysises at some physicals, but i think its to check for illness... not for if you have been smoking pot

4. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I think they take a sample, but not for drugs. Just to check mineral counts and shit.

5. KParker730

KParker730 Member

yeah and even if the found thc... uhh they cant do anything. patient confidentiality biotch! and uh... they didnt catch u smoking it so u cant get in legal trouble.

6. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

even if the doctor were to do a urinalysis, he wouldn't be looking for drug evidence, just nutrients and diseases i think. you're in the clear! =)

7. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

heh, didn't see your post when i hit reply, parker. i guess it's verified now!