Do your parents know?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by all_rhodesian_reject, Jul 6, 2005.

1. captainanarchy

captainanarchy not now, not eva'

my mom knows, doesn't really care
    If my dad knew he'd flip

2. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

My mom knows but I don't know about my dad. If he does he is fine with it. My mom said, "Oh good I was afraid you were smoking crack. People have been smoking pot for years." Then again I am almost 40. So who really cares at that point. I did not really start to smoke until three years ago.

3. mslpanthers

mslpanthers Member

I've been caught many many times, but now that I'm 18, they know I still do it, but they hate it.

But I never do it around them.

4. monterrey_purple

monterrey_purple Member

my parents know, and are cool with it

5. Astrofabrical

Astrofabrical Senior Member

Yes, and they're cool with it.

6. soocersway2cool

soocersway2cool Member

My parents got mad at my older brother when he did, but over time they loosened up, so by the time i started smoking, they didnt care all that much anymore. They arent chill enough that i can just leave pot out and what not, but they dont care when i come home stoned

7. LittleRedOne

LittleRedOne Member

Put it like this... my mum told me how to make hash brownies and a makeshift bong when I was like 15.

My dad found a camera film container a while ago in the dresser drawer (you know, the black tubes), opened it a bit, sniffed it and went "Ah I thought there might be some pot in there, it's a good place to store it. I don't think I've actually bought any since the seventies"...

8. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

9. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

Ehhh moms are like that. My mom will invite me to drink with her and her friends (which I usually decline because I would rather stay home and get baked than get drunk with my mom and a bunch of her friends), but she gives me shit all the time about drinking when I come home on sunday after a while weekend of partying.

10. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

Yeah my parents know. They don`t like it but they go along with it. They said as long as mhy grades stay up, which they did, then they`re cool with it.

11. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

Hmm, my mom knows, but I don't think my dad does. Well actually, he might. But my mom accepts it anyway.

12. mmg

mmg fish out of water

haha, there is an unspoken agreement that I can do whatever the fuck I want as long as I'm being nice.

my dad emptied an entire shot glass full of seeds, TWICE!, without ever telling me. Of course I noticed my 500+ seeds disappeared, but he's also left joints and dimebags out so he is just doing his own thing.

my mom found 50 pot brownies in my car after my senior prom. I was selling them and making $$$ since my junior prom. I found out where she hid them and actually noticed 5 went missing(Ooh mom :)). And then I noticed she was pinching from my stash.

Its all cool, though. In a few years I'll invite her to light up a doob of some Sour D and get her blazed like we do in the 21st century!

13. Arre

Arre Member

My parents are kinda "don't ask don't tell" on the weed thing. I'd guess they probably know I smoke but they've never caught me or asked about it. In fact it's almost like they go out of their way to NOT catch me.

14. Chunky Charcoal

Chunky Charcoal Member

my mom would rather me not smoke pot but i guess she understands that it's my choice

15. igpay atinlay

igpay atinlay Member

I told my mom honestly the first time she asked about it. i dont smoke tobacco, and she was fine with pot. about 3 months later i found out she smoked, so everything worked out.

16. AlwaysIrie

AlwaysIrie Member

My parents know and as soon as I turned 16 they were cool with it but when I was younger they def. weren't. Now I'm 21 and we can talk about it no problem and I help them teach my lil brothers "stoner responsibility" since they both have started to puff.

17. Jedite83

Jedite83 Van Dweller

My mom knows and we smoke all the time (we smoked for 4/20 too.
    My GF (now wife as of a few hours ago) told her mom tonight.

18. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

My parents have known for years. They've never been completely excepting of it. At first, my mom especially freaked out. She thaught my grades would drop, and get in legal trouble... shit like that. After a couple years of that I think she saw that if anything I was better off, ie I get raises, I get good grades, and I wasn't some slacker. At that point she became accepting of it, and said her only problem was that its illegal. I avoided being high around her but a few times I was and she just ignored it. Although for some reason shes started getting hostle about it, at first I thought she was just pmsing lol, but its been going on for about a year.