Do your parents know?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by all_rhodesian_reject, Jul 6, 2005.

1. dxmer555

dxmer555 Member

well ya

2. paperPlanes285

paperPlanes285 Member

yeah they knew i had tried it last year and did other shit, went to rehab this summer, but they didn't really realize how much i smoke until this year...

but now my parents think i'm done for good, and they think i haven't done any drugs for like a month lol.

3. shaky jake

shaky jake Member

my parents know and im not completely allowed to do it, like i cant smoke around the house or anything but if i come home on friday night from hanging out with my friends and i smell like weed and my eyes are red they dont really care. i think the rule is something like im not allowed to have illegal drugs in the house or something

4. Pot_Head_Pixy

Pot_Head_Pixy Member

They are the ones that got me into it

5. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

doesnt matter if they are cool with it or not since im almost 30 years old.but yes they know and are cool with it.

6. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

She knows I have and love it, but I think she thinks I'm clean.

7. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

I think they suspect, but no questions are ever asked. doesn't really matter though, I'm a big boy :)

8. soocersway2cool

soocersway2cool Member

Yes, they know, but i'm the 2nd oldest, and my parents found out about my older brother first, so when it came time for me, they pretty much said "be safe about it" but they aren't very cool with it, so i still hide my shit and such. i also still have 2 younger sisters (i'm still living at home) so they dont want me influencing them to do it.

9. darkstars1404

darkstars1404 Member

My parents know.
    My mom is okay with it as long as im not smoking with random people, she even tells me her old stoner stories and I jokingly ask her to smoke but she says she wouldnt be able to finish cleaning the house then lol. She found out because me and my sister always smoke and I felt comfortable telling her about it.

My stepdad knows and I was suppose to be moving in with him and my mom cause theres more jobs where they live and he said that I cant live with them and thats one of the reasons. Which makes no sense cause I only get high when I have a few hours to my self and I would never do it in there house anyways.

My dad knows and I live with him so hes caught me a few times in the bathroom but he just says knock it off. We talk about it openly but he doesnt smoke anymore. I remember when i was like 12 my brother used to tell me he sold mushrooms and weed to my dad all the time heheh. My dad found out that I was drinking first then he just figured I smoked weed so..

10. Megadeth

Megadeth Member

ya they know they usually dont talk to me about it and kinda get pissed when they can smell it in their house but they dont trip out about it.

11. Dankweed08

Dankweed08 Member

Ok yeah same thing with my parents except my dad smokes so i have a little bit of room to speak. but ive also never lied to my parents about being high or buying weed anything. honesty is deffineity the winner here...

12. dubie

dubie Member

my parents know dont really acknowledge it and as long as i keep my head on straight keep exceling in school sports and music like ive been doing all year they should hav nothing to complain about.

13. dr frylock

dr frylock Member

My moms kinda cool with it cause she understands why i use it, but she said if i get caught with it she isnt helping me any. But im smart when i smoke so im not getting caught. Now my dad, would be mad but he would get over it. Just like he got over it when he found out ive been drinking since i was 14. he lets me drink at his place now so its no big deal.

14. smitten

smitten Guest

My parents know, i used to smoke with my dad every now and then till he got busted and has to piss test every week.

15. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

my moms busted me more times than enough, and she is never cool with it. she knows it wont stop me, but she throws away my stash everytime. lately I've made a couple of other hiding places so that she wont throw them all away.

my dad, RIP but Im sure he smoked in his day.

16. jessjess07

jessjess07 Guest

i went to my mom telling her after i smoked for the first time, that i wanted to keep smoking.. i was like, 12.
    a few years later i went to her again, and we have smoked AS A FAMILY [my sister my mom and i] since then. its like, bonding, kinda.

17. V_<3s_Sublime

V_<3s_Sublime Member

they do not know. and i'm glad. my mom and dad really disapprove of it, probably because i'm still young. if they found out, my mom would probably send an e-mail about it to all of my relatives, and i would have to spend hours on the phone explaining to my extremely disappointed aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. that it was merely "experimentation" :/

18. xLEFTOVERCRACKx

xLEFTOVERCRACKx Member

I also live with my cousin who is actually twice my age. He disaproves of me smoking pot, but as he used to smoke it and other drugs back in the day, he cant really say shit. He just threatens to tell my mom though, although my mom will not be surprised haha.

19. Freakymetalchik

Freakymetalchik BITCH.

my dad doesn't know but he prolly wouldn't much care.
    my mom would prolly kill me,
    but whatever.
    [:

20. dreaming of peace

dreaming of peace Member

my pops knows, and i smoke with him occasionally and infront of him daily.

and my mom also knows and isn't as relaxed about it, however i've smoked with her a time or two also. She's a hypocritical type, she tells me how wrong it is, and how shes always worried about me doing it, yet she always asking if i have some to share. I mean come on make up your mindd ladyy.