Do your parents know?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by all_rhodesian_reject, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Hmm. I got caught by the cops and that's how my mom found out. Pretty shittastic. I've heard my mom on occasions say that it'd be okay if I wanted to have a joint or something every once in awhile. Somehow I doubt shes actually ok with it, but I think after I'm off probation she might actually be ok with it.

2. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

oh, thank god, I thought you were worried about him. Luckily your just getting high at his expense. *phew* Now you won't have to worry about your dad being upset about you smoking. He'll be overwhelmed with joy when he finds out you were just pilfering his stash, and if they find out together, that'll do wonders for the relationship.

3. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

I heard stories from my grandmother that my aunt gave her teenage children, pot. She would tell them, "Come here, and take your pot!"

Weird family.

4. Azog 150

Azog 150 Member

My mum said to me I really dont want you to smoke tobacco. If you are going to smoke weed- which Im not encouraging you to do so- use something that doesnt involve tobacco; like a bong.

Now I do still smoke spliffs. But yes I also smoke from bongs and pipes and[Insert Pot Smoking utensil here] but not ciggarettes- no point.

She doesnt know, but I have my suspicions she might... If she does, she hasnt said anything.

5. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

both do, and same with lots of other people.

6. Love Fest1969

Love Fest1969 Classic Rocker

Both of my parents know they just don't give a shit.

7. so speak low

so speak low Just Chill

My mom knows I smoke and her, her husband, and I usually smoke in the evening together atleast once. My dad on the other hand would freak out if he knew, but he lives a few hours away, so I don't worry about it.

8. Salem Blair

Salem Blair Member

yeah they know.. they could care less.

9. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

my mom had a little too mcuh fun wen she was in her teens havin a rich dad she blew coke hella n my uncles a drug addict so my momm barely drinks and smokes pot if her freinds smoke pot cuzz wenever i dnt have a peice i resort to my moms matress with a lip stik pipe her fiernd gave her but she used to condemn me ground me drug test me wen i was 15 but ever since i turend 16 ive been smarrt but nowadays everytihn is all in the open and now i treat getinb hihg like its nothing but it does kinda feel awkward wen my moms sayin jesus fukin christ ure eyes are red commented with a what the fuck are u talking about then go n my basement...

10. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

^ I wish I lived in that house ^

Yeah, my parents know. I'm 21 but I still live at home, so it's an issue. My mom has got a nose on her, and she smelled it a few times and then confronted my sister and I.

I thought she told dad so I mentioned it to him once just in general conversation, and he was like: "what?!!!"

They are not too happy about it, but they haven't tried to confiscate my stash, ever. I think they just don't want to deal with it; don't want to come face to face with the stuff. They have never caught me smoking.

I try to smoke outside whenever I can, or at least air out my room so they don't have a reason to get mad at me.

I have tried getting them to smoke with me, but they are totally against the idea.

11. eli07

eli07 Member

haha my parents found out when I was 17 and on probation. But now I'm 18, they dont say much about it. Only time they really got pissed is when they found out I was slanging yay. But now I just push greenery so their cool with it.

12. Lamby

Lamby la vita รจ bella

my mom knows she is my smoking buddy along with my 18 year old brother we all smoke together all the time the only one who is not involved in family smoke session is my 8 year old bro and stepdad

13. MegaLisa830

MegaLisa830 Member

Well, both of my parents know, yeah. I actually smoke with my Dad, lucky me. XD And when my Mom found out, she was just worried about me, she wasn't angry. :p So, I voted for the second one.

14. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i've been caught before and my parents never really said anything except don't do it again. that was when i was younger though
    now, my mom def. knows i smoke weed, we talk about it sometimes.. she doesn't care she said as long as i don't get into harder stuff then she won't care. she knows i'm responsible and i won't do anything i'm not really supposed to. my dad on the other hand knows too, but i think he cares about it more than my mom

15. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I let my mom see my camera for a little while today to look at the pictures I took at my lil nieces birthday party.

I knew it would happen: she scrolls too far and comes across piccies she should't see... my sis and I's after thanksgiving toke session. She comes across a pic of my bowl and a lighter. "What's this?" she asks me. "Something you shouldn't be looking at," I reply. She continues going through all my pictures, then quietly hands it back to me. I think it was the first time she saw the actual proof even though she already knows, as opposed to just smelling it.

Damn. I really wish she hadn't seen those pictures.

16. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

its weird with my parents because there cool with weed just not at this young an age (obvisly). but they say once i hit 18 theyll be fine with me doin it, like in the house and everything

17. Kiefer99

Kiefer99 Member

fuck i m 23 n i smoke like 10 - 15 grams daily n da worst part is my mom is too upset abt it. n thus im also cuz she's upset cuz of me and i dun wanna quit

18. burninalive

burninalive Member

I hinted to it at first, saying things like 'why is marijuana illegal?' and 'no-one has ever died from smoking it', then one day i just told my dad, he wasnt in the least annoyed! i talk about it openly with my parents now, it feels great to have parents who understand! :)

19. Smooty

Smooty Member

my dad found out the first time i bought it. i was working with him on this house, and he had some 20 yr old lackey workin for him, and i overheard him talking about in on the phone, so i secretly asked him to get me a nick. he did. i had smoked 5-6 times b4 that NEVEr ACtUAlly got high. came home with my nick, and some papers, and didn't know how to roll, so i asked my sister to teach me. she did, but she told my dad bcuz the dude was his employee, and the situation was "fucked up" shes a 17 yr old mia junkie right now. lol. she introduced me those first 6 times too.so i had the joint, went down to the woods with my best friend and i got TRASHED! we together only smoked half, and it hit me as i was walking down the street. i thought it was laced. good times. anyway, my dad doesn't do it, but 2 out of three sisters do, mom does occasionally, aunts and uncle does, it's great. my dad is cool with it, still nags every now and then but i've never been punished for it. i smoke in my room with friends while he's home and all he'll say is "open a window!" IM SET.

20. does2

does2 Member

i smoke weed with my mom, and my dad introduced me to the world of drugs.

but my dad died of a heroin overdose:(
    my mom knows everything i do(everything except stimulants) and she usually wants to partake in the festivity.
    she's a good person to have with me cause she usually makes me think before i'm about to do make a bad decision.