Do your parents know?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by all_rhodesian_reject, Jul 6, 2005.

1. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

Just wondering how many stoners have parents who know....

And if they know whether they care...

And if anyone lives in the kind of house where a dooby gets passed around after supper :D

Anyway, my question stands

2. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

My Mom knows, but she thinks I stopped. My Dad doesn't give a fuck.

In fact I could ask my dad if he wanted to smoke and he would probably would say yes, but I never would because I hate him.

3. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

my mother told me when i was 13 or 14 that if i ever decided to smoke something, to please, PLEASE smoke marijuana instead of cigarettes.

to this day, i've never taken even a puff of one.

4. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Nope, They would probably get mad if they found out.

but..

My dad has always said hed rather me smoke grass as drink, he said if he ever caught me drinking he would be real pissed. He told me hed rather me not do either one of them tho, but if I got an adult and wanted to toke then I could but until then for me not to.

5. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

Both of my parents or ignorant, they hav an idea that I do, I 've been kinda sketchy abut cleanin up and stuff in the past. But yea they are rlly suspiscious of me. But if they did ifnd out for sure they'd shit

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea... my parents are cool with it... i cant remember how long they've known for now........ but when they found out my mom didnt really care about it... my stepdad was dickish about it but my mom put him in his place

7. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I don't have a clue. But, my step-kids sure know that I partake!

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, my parents know. sometimes i smoke with them.

9. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

My mom doesn't care, my step-dad is kind of a dink about it, but i don't care

10. smileyjohn

smileyjohn Member

I was looking for the "yes and they're cool with it because they are dead" voting option.

11. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Haha.

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

They know I have smoked in highschool. but now they think I stopped.

13. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

yeah, they know... and they are pretty okay with it. my mom not so much, she thinks i should wait till im older, but my dad couldnt care less!

14. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

well they just found out about a week ago when they came home early from some party and walked into a room full of hippies passing a joint and playing guitar. needless to say they were pissed and kicked everyone out.

they then told me that this was going to turn me into one of my brothers/sisters (who have all been through rehab), eh whatever, they'll get over it.

15. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well...my dad's cool with it, but my mom isn't...so do I vote twice? Once for "no they aren't cool with it" and once for "yes they are cool with it"?

16. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

uh....well my parents are always supscious of me....but yeah they know i do it...ive never been 'caught' but my dad told me i shudnt do it and i better not bring any 'drugs' into the house. and like ive had this uh, 'cough' for the past few weeks and hes like 'oh, from smoking 2 much pot'. but hell, my dad used 2 be a pothead bak in his day. wutever, they prolly noe i do it but, they probably dont know how much, thank god. and they dont noe that i have pipes,bongs,weed in my room hiding. lol.

17. Tune_man420

Tune_man420 Member

yeah i regularly smoke with my mom my dad smokes but is quiet about it so we dont smoke much. btw i am super baked and accidently voted yes but arent cool with it opps

18. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

Cool answers thanks

19. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

yes. they've always known. they weren't cool with me bringing it home when I lived there so I didn't. But I've always been honest about it. If I can't stand up and fight for my rights in front of my parents, how could I go out and preach to other people?

They are both cool with it because I've always been honest.

20. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

They know, and they're "cool with it." That is, they don't want me doing it but since I'm an adult, they let me make my own choices.