do your OLDER family members smoke?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by chemigals, Feb 15, 2009.

1. chemigals

chemigals They call me Chemi

My boyf has his uncle here hes like 60 and smokes like a trooper!Hes cool very wise and full of wicked stories.

Ive smoked with my dad before and also randomly took acid with him VERY funny experience!!!!!!!!

My mum once tried a spliff with me and coughed up her guts.(same day my brother pulled his 1st whitey)

Is it ok in your family or is it very 'taboo' have you randomly skinned up for your granny?

2. lucjl volcin

lucjl volcin Senior Member

my parents are totally against it and would never do it.

3. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

i'll get my mom to smoke with me eventually.

4. chemigals

hehe what are your plans??

5. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

this will be YEARS down the road of course.

after i graduate college, and have a house and stuff. one day i'll just invite her over, tell her what i did in highschool/college and then take out a joint and offer her a toke.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i'm hoping one day i could get my mom to smoke with me.. but i doubt it.. maybe.. who knows.. she definitely knows i smoke and does not mind... she gave me shit about it when she first found out for years.. now shes fine with it.. she said she tried it once.. and didn't like it..

back to the OP.. i don't know of one family member of mine that smokes pot.. most of them know i do though

7. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

My parents are cool with me smoking, the rest of the family doesnt know though. Iv never smoked with my dad but iv gotten stuff for him before and hes currently looking after my plants (due to a police scare)
    My mum used to smoke but she doesnt now although shes used my vaporiser a few times for pain relief and well...to get high :p
    I highly doubt the rest of my family would be alright with it though, maybe my uncle on my dads side but he lives in liverpool

edit: working on that cd for you too :cheers2:

8. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

everyone on my dad's side of the family has. ALL of my cousins (I'm the youngest), all of my uncles/aunts.

In my family it's sort of a rite of passage. although my parents aren't exactly cool with me doing it, and will probably never do it ever again. my dad used to smoke multiple times a day for years, and my mom won't tell me how much she did, she just tells me she tried it.

so I guess I have a pretty cool family in that respect.

9. chemigals

^^^^^^
    wicked so excited to hear it !(cd)

Mums and vaporisers how fun! although if its pain relief and she is really poorly, Im sorry and dont wanna sound like a twat! hope she is actually ok!

10. chemigals

hehe she wont tell you cuz she was a wreck-ed!

11. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

probably! I don't have any proof, but judging by the pics I have seen of her during her highschool and college years (tie-dye shirts, hippie looking clothes) I'm pretty sure she smoked a pretty good amount in her years!

12. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Yes, almost all of my uncles smoke pot.

13. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

getting better so its all good haha and im sure pain relief isnt her only reason :p

14. Eskimo101

Eskimo101 Banned

my grandma used to... she was a very large hippy and used to smoke hash all the time when my mother was little. my mother did....she stopped because she would get paranoid beyond anything.....however my mother is not cool with me smoking because she is afraid ill get caught be the coppers

15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

my dad just started smoking he is going to grow his own. I hope he hooks me up. lol

16. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

my parents are totally against drugs of any kind because i've had an uncle and my moms cousin that were both rehab for heavy shit and they always brought it up whenever i got caught doing stuff.

17. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

My dad smokes. he was telling me after he caught me once how hes been smoking since he was 13 and he told me stories about how he used to smoke in school and stuff. its cool to know that he does but i would never smoke with him, i think it would just be to awkward.

18. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

My dad does too.

19. Eskimo101

Eskimo101 Banned

lucky bitches