Do you wear jewelry?

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Moonglow181, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

No I hate jewelry and will never wear it . I dont even wear a wedding band .

Being alergic to gold doesnt help either .

2. PrettyfeetANNA

PrettyfeetANNA Pan poly trans female

I wear a lot of anklets because I make them, I have a lot of toe rings too, some I made and some I bought, I wear a lot of necklaces, I wear rings on every finger except my wedding ring finger, I leave that one empty, I have my ears pierced and my tongue, I used to have both nostrils and nips, but those went away. I make 90% of the jewelry I wear

6Sailor9 likes this.
  3. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I usually wear a mala on my right wrist, often a Dharma wheel on a thong around my neck, and often a peace sign on something; often my cap.
    My current favorite which I wear whenever I can;
    FB_IMG_1678358085962.jpg

princess peedge and 6Sailor9 like this.
  4. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

I have both earlobes double pierced. Left side also has a diath and a helix with CBR's. CZ crystal and a gold triquetra for each lobe. I also wear a large carved silver cuff on one wrist and a smaller sterling bracelet for the other side as well. Either a gold or sterling choker depending on what clothes I'm wearing.

5. queenmspretty_x

queenmspretty_x Angel of the Heavenly Host

I have some jewelry from Lord of the Rings! I wear this stuff on occasion

Attached Files:

6. Bjgirl

Bjgirl I’m just having fun!

I am an earring girl!

Redwingsfan and Jumper58 like this.
  7. princess peedge

princess peedge Members

I remember when I was getting insurance and the agent asked me if I thought my entire jewelry collection was worth more than $5000. I laughed and said all my jewelry was either free hand-me-downs or stuff from thrift stores. I don't think all my jewelry is worth $50 let alone $5,000.

I love my clunky, tacky thrift store jewelry. I don't need no fancy stuff

8. Saylem

Saylem save your water, kill the roses

Yep, mostly costume jewelry. I like eccentric, witchy stuff. I do have a few pieces that are sterling silver though. A fave of mine right now is this stainless steel pendant with the moon tarot card art on it. It's super shiny and the sound it makes on its chain when I move my head is very satisfying.

9. p.marg

p.marg free spirited ✨❤️

I have been wearing my rainbow hair tie's, but recently made a purchase for some tumbled crystal bracelet's.
    [​IMG]