Do you wash your genital area before and after penetrative sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Klimax2gether, May 16, 2018.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Hygiene is most important :)

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Isn't it polite to wash your penis? :(

:rolleyes:;) Thread is funny...

LOL! :laughing:

It's just that,

I feel like it's sort of - oh, I don't know - funky down there? Yes... *funky* and gross. Maybe that's just me and I should judge my own weener, not everyone else's.

But anyway, I'm not unconcerned about it's odor/flavor... :oops::D I think to avoid any unpleasant circumstances, that yes; it's certainly advisable for me and my partner if we're engaging in intercourse to go ahead and pass around a moist cloth beforehand.

:confused:
    :rolleyes:
    :D too funny...

3. I_do_it

I_do_it Members

Aside from penetrative sex,
    I consider cleanliness and good odor even more important for oral sex.
    A strange smells usually stops me immidiately from licking a woman.
    And I wouldn't be surprised if she would do the same, in case my "weener" smells.

JessWithCurves likes this.
  4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You're probably wearing underwear. And/or pants that don't breathe like jeans with no holes for airflow around your genitals.
    BTDT
    The unpleasant "funkiness" develops when the area is unable to dry thoroughly. Even if slightly damp. It's easily resolved by revamping your wardrobe.

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I make it a point to wash my ass and change my shorts at least once a month. Can't be too careful you know.:)

soulcompromise likes this.
  6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

You're fortunate in that you're still able to do that. :)

7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Don't you ever wonder why they call you "Scratch"o?

scratcho likes this.
  8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Big lotto fan... One day it'll hit big then all dreams will cum true hehehe ;)

9. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

We both do. Not an hour before sex but immediately prior to sex. I'm uncut, so I harden up a bit then pull the foreskin way back to give Mr. Happy a scrub.

Barry Thrift likes this.
  10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Don't make it to soon before sex let her juices start to flow so you get the taste back, and you don't want soap in your mouth or hers.

11. KinkyGirl

KinkyGirl Members

After never, I like to smell of sperm, cock, ass, their sweat even, and If I'm lucky enough to be with a girl I like to smell of pussy and her ass. All incredible sexy to me.
    If he has cum inside me, love to pull my panties back up and leave it all in there, to catch a whiff of it during the day is exquisite and horny, and if its not my mans I won't clean it up until he has smelled and tasted it too. Same applies if I've been with a girl I want my face and fingers to smell of her pussy and ass as long as i can. I don't care what other people think, or whether they like it, it just extends the sexy feeling afterwards. And lets be honest, whether or not we actually like the smell is a separate issue as the pheromones packed into male and female sex smells are designed to turn us and others on.
    Millions of years worth of evolution at work, I ain't gonna baby wipe that off straight away.

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

You're "too perfect" hehe
    I'm hard as a rock just reading you. You nailed the high points! And that's exactly how it should be. I'd bet money you attract more sex partners and get more sex than any of these clean freaks. If there's anything you mentioned I'd suggest differently it's not wearing panties. You will like that more. Cheers!

13. Aleasiaa

Aleasiaa Members

Generally I’d say not I don’t wash my genitals before penetrative sex because I’m a generally clean person but me and my boyfriend do wash our hands before having sex, normally it’s suggested that you pee and you clean yourself after sex “Always pee right after sex. Any sort of vigorous sexual contact can push bacteria up into your urethra. If you pee right afterwards, you'll flush everything out and prevent yourself from getting an infection!!” Even when you don't feel like going to the bathroom, try to do it. You want your body to flush any bacteria out to prevent any infections from potentially happening. Not to say that this will keep you safe from contracting STD’s or STI’s but it’s highly suggested! Also if you feel like your musty before having sex than yes! Probably wash up no one wants to smell terrible or have their partner to smell bad during intercourse!! That’s an extreme turn off!!

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Yeah, you should wash your hands each time you come back home after being out and each time after handling dirty and potentially infected things. If you keep your hands clean and with friendly flora then there's no need to clean them more before anything but if you're not sure better be safe than sorry.
    The musty smell of genitals can be either bad or good depending on how you've been brainwashed. Most people have fallen for what's an advertising trap the personal hygiene companies have carefully laid to get people to feel guilty and buy their products. Of course they have to convince people that their natural smells (which have attracted the opposite sex for millennia) are "bad" and "nobody likes them" (which of course is false, but they're genius at persuading). They've done such a great job that many people, even when this is pointed out to them, deny that it's even possible. And of course nobody is going to suddenly change their mind on such an opinion that's been presented as fact and hammered into them subliminally on a repetitive basis and corroborated by other believers. They will react like the more enlightened person, who recognizes it's ruse and that people would actually be aroused by other's body smells if they didn't fear it was socially unacceptable, is ignorant or dumb. Even though it's predictable it's still entertaining to watch.

randomdude1983 likes this.
  15. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Spot on.

16. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

We don't wash before and after sex. Dick smells like pussy and her pussy smells like cum. Nothing wrong with that.

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I love it. I experience a much greater level of excitement when her pussy smells pungeant. Tangy. It's a delight to mentally picture the various things that go into that... It's like a fine wine, craft beer, interesting foods, etc, in that bland is boring. I go to eat a pussy and it smells like a freshly washed hand and I'm like "where's the beef" hehe. I need an olfactory road map! Huge plus if I can smell her pussy before my face is in it. I'll be leaking precum all over the place. And if I can smell her natural armpit odor, that's an instant hard on too.

18. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Yes of course, it is the HIP thing to do after all:)

19. loveslovely

loveslovely Members

of course always