Do you wash your genital area before and after penetrative sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Klimax2gether, May 16, 2018.

1. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Just how do you do that? bet your partner loves that you go and wash why your partner is left up in the air.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well yeah, that's why I said it isn't necessary, dingus.

3. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I do as you never know when the wife wants to give you oral, its nice to present her with a clean dick.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  4. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Spontaneous is best sex there is, beats planned sex anytime, if you plan it and it does not happen what next? a J arthur.

5. Annie&3?48

Annie&3?48 Members

Yes! You should! 100% the vagina is more acceptable of getting infection like a yeast or urinary infection than men. Also it could very well be a subconscious thing with her. Knowing she is clean she may be able to relax more? But medically speaking yes it’s always good to practice healthy (clean) sex.

Sambone likes this.
  6. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I think if your wife pees after sex she does not need to wash, why spoil the moment you may want to go again and to stop and wash breaks the moment.

7. Annie&3?48

Annie&3?48 Members

I think she does this before and after sex not during

Sambone likes this.
  8. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Where does it say during, show me.

9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

before and after...

I would have to say yes, at some point definitely. :) :D

10. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

Being uncut it is essential for me to but either way, the answer would still be yes.

11. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Before, yes definitely. 100% of the time. All surfaces, cracks and crevices. :grinning: Afterwards, I don't shower right away. But if my cock goes in her ass, it's a thorough cleaning with soap and a wash rag. Otherwise, it's blissful sleep until morning. Then a cup of coffee, then a shower.

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ass stuff aside, it's a self-cleaning process.
    The secret is to let it air dry.
    Trapping it in a difficult to breathe area for an extended period ensures ripening. Which isn't necessarily always bad, but if you prefer to avoid those strong odors, airflow.

13. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I ask her not to wash if I cum in her vag because after laying there for a while I like to go down there and lick up my mess. For me that is a very important part of my sex life. We are both bi and she enjoys me eating my own cum out of her.

14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Hubby likes me Used!

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Thank you Alice. It's definitely better for me too. After sweating no deodorants or other fake smells is an aphrodisiac to me. Must stir an animalistic instinct within me but the natural odors just peg my meter.

clean freaks deodorizing constantly have no idea what they're missing. Not that things can't go too far of course but that's because of staying wet too long mostly from wearing panties and other air blocking clothes. I bet you smell sexy as hell without having to wash all the time because you wear dresses and no panties. It turns me on just knowing you go around used, you and hubby reaping the rewards!

Alice in SC likes this.
  16. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

I always leave my wife’s pussy juice on my face.

17. Escierto

Escierto Members

After my girlfriend finishes fucking me, she gets up to clean her cock but I just stay in bed. I love feeling her cum in my ass. When she returns to bed, I cuddle with her and tell her how much I love her. I never want to clean up the mess she’s made lol

Longstone and RBecca like this.
  18. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

He likes it, especially if we go out together! And I am Pantiesless!

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Oh, she likes it. Can you imagine running into those two out somewhere, hitting it off, and get invited to slip off somewhere to play with her??? OMG to eat her after she hasn't cleaned up from the last time... I'd stick my head up her tiny thin sundress and tongue probe her and suck on her pussy opening till she made me stop. And I'd shoot the biggest load into her eager pussy to make up for all the juices I'd sucked out. And we would NOT clean ourselves off afterwards either. I would wear her on my face and groin, and shorts after getting dressed wet. And never forget it.

20. I_do_it

I_do_it Members

Sure I do that. And I don't wait being asked for it.

Only exception: When having outdoor sex, then there is not always a washing possibility there. Then we do it just as we are.
    But we often choose the proximity of rivers and lakes (clean ones of course) to have outdoor sex.
    Then we start with a round of swimming first. Sometimes the sex action starts in the water then already.
    That's so much fun :)

JessWithCurves and beachwalker like this.