Do you wash your genital area before and after penetrative sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Klimax2gether, May 16, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes, I prefer to wash myself before and after.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

never heard of washing your junk? i highly recommend giving it a try at your first opportunity.

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Very funny. Yes there have been times prior to sex where I've showered but as a rule I think it would spoil the moment. As for washing post-coitus well I'm usually too exhausted for that.

4. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i shower after being fuged especially if guy exploded in my pus or bum. my guys know i prefer they jerk their load on my tongue so usually not sticky down underneath or chances of prego results if barebacking in me.

Eric! likes this.
  5. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Speaking for myself (52/yo married male), I usually have had a shower within 3 hours of sex. I’m that odd guy that absolutely loves foreplay. Getting my wife off is the biggest turn on in the world for me. That being said, I like a minimum of an hour of foreplay. I enjoy both getting and giving full body tongue baths, so a shower is better than a wipe down. Armpits and elbows, knees and toes, buttholes and bellies. And I absolutely LOVE licking fresh sweat off my wife’s back. No drippy stuff, just that salty glisten.

After the fact, we always clean up within ten minutes or so. I just like it clean.

Eric! likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

to be fair, that's every guy on hipforums.

7. YouCanTrustMe

Wow. And I always thought the average guy just wanted a quickie and then a sandwich. Honestly, I’ve been told that I over-do it on the foreplay. To me, sex is the ultimate in intimacy. I’m not a quickie guy. I’d rather make love than fuck. Although sometimes I need a fuck. As we all do.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm not convinced that this isn't true. but if you read much on the forums, it seems like every guy makes at least one post claiming to the the guy that loves foreplay, or the biggest fan of pussy eating ever, or the guy with an 8.5 inch penis who takes 45 minutes to cum and that's only after she's had 18 orgasms. i don't really think you're trying to bullshit us or anything, but hang around for a bit and you'll see what i'm referring to.

9. YouCanTrustMe

Truth be told, I love foreplay! My wife only has one orgasm, and my penis size is average. And as far as staying power goes, sometimes I can only last a minute, sometimes I can go for over 30 minutes. But that’s not because I’m a stud, it’s a side effect of the pain medication I have to take for chronic pain. All things being equal, I love at least an hour of foreplay, and I’m totally good with a couple of minutes of penetration. I make sure my wife is taken care of before me. Her pleasure is my pleasure. I’m not just saying that. I’ve been that way since my first time (except back then my staying power was limited to about 30 seconds!!). I know, too much information. My point is that I have no illusions of grandeur, I’m “just” average. I put my wife’s needs before my own because that is what turns me on. Hence my love of foreplay.

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

foreplay is for rookies lol

I call bullshit on any dude who claims he gets up and does a pecker wash after sex...if that is the case then they just fucked a hooker......ideally both people pass out after sex and wake up stuck to each other

and you people never had heat of the moment sex?...or horny bar bathroom sex?....or parking lot sex?.....car sex?.….forest sex?......last I checked there is quite a few reasons one would not stop and find a fuckin bathroom to spruce up....

generally if you are hygienically aware on the spot sex is no problem

concert festival sex?..thats a fun one :)

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and lmm00 like this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Bipolar people have a tendency to need to be clean, or at least they think they're unclean. It's been really hard for me to cut down from 4-5 showers a day.

12. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

I believe in you, Irmi.

13. lmm00

lmm00 Members

I agree with this. I don’t usually plan out my sexy times. I take a shower every day and I feel that’s enough. If we have sex at night I’m not getting up to take a shower afterwards, I’m just going to go to sleep. And I’m certainly not going to tell him no morning sex until I shower first.

14. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Focus here, the sandwich is the key point here....lol

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I want to agree here but I can envision a scenario where before she makes me a sandwich I definitely want her to wash at least her index finger :)…..or is it middle finger?.....I dunno...wash both to make sure ok honey? :)

idahocowboy likes this.
  16. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

LOL LOL

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the bars around here, i feel like i need to take a shower after walking in there to take a piss.

18. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I shower before sex but i dont give a shit about showering after.

Deejay88 likes this.
  19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

off topic...we aren't discussing masturbation :)

thank you...thank you very much...i'll be here all week....make sure you try the roast beef

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how does that work?...showering before?....doesn't that say ''my genitals are filthy and I need to wash them''?.....or ''i just banged someone else and need to wash off my area''?

Philky likes this.