DO you want to Marry???

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by showmetheway, May 23, 2007.

1. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Wow, that's a little hypocritical. You don't want to be called stupid, but you think we Americans do?

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

lol. i posted in there that i accepted her apology, too. it didn't take. dammit. that woulda been funny.

how come he doesn't get any chinese people? i have a hard time believing there wouldn't be some positively humping his leg if they got close enough...mebbe that's just me...pavel, make sure you keep a rolled up newspaper close by, okay? i don't wanna embarass myself.

3. Kinky Ramona

He should keep one close by if he ever visits Asia, too.

4. mamaKCita

they'd probably confiscate it.

5. Kinky Ramona

And then spank him with it.

Well, that's what I'd do.

6. mamaKCita

me too.

7. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Oh, wicked, wicked Zoot. Oh, she is a naughty person and she must pay the penalty, and here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon: you must tie her down on a bed and spank her.

A spanking, a spanking!

8. Kinky Ramona

Bad bad Zoot! Naughty Zoot!

9. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I'd consider temporarily marrying someone to help them get into the country. Kinda like being a surrogate mother (though I think being a surrogate would be a LOT harder for me).

10. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

No I dont believe in marriage.
    If its for a greencard into a better country perhaps...but you dont need a piece of paper to proove your love for another person, do you? I certainly dont.

11. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

zoot? bad zoot? spanking? what? how can i get in on this?
    onto the topic, i'd so marry someone, especially a mail order husband
    i mean of course the'd have to be hot, but yeah if a hot guy{maybe a girl... i think canada is getting gay marriage legalized} wanted to get married and become a canadian citizen i'd so do it, i know alot of countries have it alot rougher than me, i am so lucky to be where i am
    lately i've been having weird feelings of waking up in vegas after a night of drinking gambling and an un-planned marriage...it's just the type of person i am...the fact that i haven't woken up in another province/state/country yet is just pure luck
    and i'm sure it'll happen one of these days

i waver on the thought of marriage, i mean i never want a big/church/white/dress thosands of dollars bullshit wedding, but i maybe might get married...i don't know...it seems like now i'm too flakey and "inlike" with many different guys...i've never had a boyfriend cause simply i am bad at relationships..whenever anything gets serious i run...commitment/trust issues...and it seems alot of guys "love" me and i just feel luke warm about them...im a "i'll fuck ya tonight but be gone when i wake up" type girls....i think it may come with the age though..

yeah i'm gonna blame drugs for this in depth reply to a spam thread...

12. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

marriages in general are quite old-fashioned and conventional...

13. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

I'd marry someone so they could get into the country, why not?

14. J.I.

J.I. WithYouInMyThoughts

I think you missed the point. The point was that vegas has little to do with marriage and real life.Maybe in America Vegas represents something, but the majority of people were never in Vegas and never will be. so I dont see how Vegas influeneces the whole idea of marriage, because to some people marriage still means something - no matter what happens in Vegas...
    And yes - I am a hypocrit.