Do You Want Mr Agreeable Or Mr Abusing?

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Ged, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

He is not going to argue with a bullethole in his head, thus very agreeable.

I forget how you kill vampires though

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sun, fire, stake to the heart and for some reason, garlic.

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I heard that eating garlic makes mosquitoes less likely to bite you. It made me think maybe that's where the idea vampires don't like it came from.

themnax and Irminsul like this.
  4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Did I start this thread?

Oh my Gaad!!!

5. Hey
    There are far worse threads out there

Driftrue likes this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I would like to present myself as anecdotal evidence

I loooove garlic and eat too much of it and mosquitos dont really bite me very often. They may fly around me and annoy the pisss out of me but they do not like my garlicky blood

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

AND i've never been bitten by a vampire either so...

Driftrue likes this.
  8. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i want mr and mrs quietly not there.

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

this made me feel a little sad

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

sorry. didn't mean to.
    i know a lot of people react sadness or anger, because of my perspective, and it isn't really one of wanting everyone to go away all of the time.
    i don't really know how to explain. but hugs are good.
    i still hug in my mind and in my heart.

its just that my universe is so much wider, i wish i could share it, but really nothing hides it from people except what they tell each other and themselves,
    and it isn't just my universe of course, its everyone's.
    people just don't see or understand that its there when thy think everything is about humans or humans being the center of it.

12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

no, don't be sorry : )
    i felt like it might come from a thought of unhappiness of your own.
    there isn't always a reason why words evoke specific emotions..
    i hate the thought of you feeling sad.
    your perspective always interests me

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

as usual, i didn't have the slightest idea what the thread title was referring to and took it therefore at its face value.
    i still don't but mostly feel like i'm not likely to be missing anything by not doing so.

i'm one of those weird people who can't even imagine why anyone would have voted for any of the republican presidents we've had in my life time.
    i'll give eisinhour credit for not being totally loony, just mostly awol. but ever since, starting with nixxon, they've kept getting worse.

i guess abusing might be errotic to a massochist, but i can't even imaging any other posative attraction to it.

if agreeable means considerate, that's the whole enchilada of morality, so i didn't mean to dis that at all.
    but there's also a kind of phony pseudo-morality of a kind of thin veneer of agreeableness, like when a mafia don has better table manors then the one currently in the oval office.
    but even that is better then some of the things people seem to act like they think is something wonderful.

and hell, its even because i don't dislike people generally, even if i might seem to,
    that it bothers me when i see people ignorantly and indifferently creating statistically, the very situations that make them unhappy.
    (although i have to admit having to live in the resulting world myself might have something to do with it too)

Driftrue likes this.
  14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i want to be wise little old guy making strangely interesting interestingly strange things.
    i want to be yoda, and escher and gaudi and that little old wine maker, without any wars to fight, political or physical.
    the crooked little man who built the crooked little house, a crooked little mile from the crooked little solar powered narrow gauge tram stop.
    in a world with the highest technology while looking like an ancient forest.
    where infrastructure meets environment with humble respect while making itself the most universally and impartially useful.
    (and where authoritarian tyranny doesn't exist because no one equates aggressive inconsiderateness with freedom)
    my dream is the dream i dreamed was the hippie dream, whether it actually was or not.
    hippie, furry, extra terrestrial. with pointy ears, retractable claws and a prehensile tail.
    the cat without hat, where nothing is flat.

15. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I'm Mr agreable but usually never matched up as well with my exs as much as they liked their ex abusive guys.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the whole point of aging is to outgrow narcissism.

nothing to do with mirroring surrounding conventionality.

agreeable to strangeness without drama
    not agreeable to drama without strangeness.

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't want mr (nor ms, they, them, et al) anything. i want a culture where no one invents excuses for hating logic, consideration, honesty nor imagination.