Do you use condoms when giving head?/swallowing cum (merged)

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Patrick, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colourfastt

colourfastt Member

Never used a condom at all .. never will ... PERIOD :piggy:

2. Pahana

Pahana Banned

*growl* :piggy:

3. ddhorny1

ddhorny1 Member

I used a condom the first time i gave head when i was 15. Haven't used one since.

4. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

I can't imagine using a condom while giving head. While I have not had the oppotunity to suck any dick for a long time. I would want the full favor of a cock without a condum. As far as swallowing the cum. The feel of warm cum squirting into my mouth excite me, and I like the taste. And, it's a good source of proten. <(^o^)>

1 person likes this.
  5. TMSninja

TMSninja Member

i like swallowing. it tastes so good. should i not?

6. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

Eeesh! People do that??

7. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

Rubbery sucking sucks, I dont suck with rubbers, but I dont take cum in my mouth, like it blown on my face, cum in the eyes kinda sucks though.

8. CJJ44

CJJ44 Member

If I had to suck dicks through a condom, I'd sooner get a bratwurst out of the fridge and suck on it.

9. heeldancer

heeldancer Member

I'm fairly new to this whole subject, however, I have given four blow jobs so far and I have to admit that I haven't used a condom. I never even thought of using a condom. I like the way the warm skin feels against my lips and I like the way the pre-cum tastes when they get all wet. What's the use in giving a blow job when you can't fully pleasure him. I like the way he gets when my soft wet mouth slides down his hard shaft. You know you're doing a good job when he grabs you by the hair and pulls your head closer to his cock.

10. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

Pant, pant. [​IMG]
    <(^o^)>

11. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

Yup.

I love hooking up for sex. I have got neither interest nor time nor energy needed to explore the other dude's health status. And frankly, I do not feel that a BJ is worth going through any of the medical troubles these days.

So far only about 1/5 of the guys, who were about to blow me refused to do so when I put the condom on. That's perfectly fine with me and I completely see their point. Yet, I am responsible for my own health and well-being.

Besides, they make them with flavours for a reason, too.

KD

12. alexandrosgay

alexandrosgay Member

No way, it is amazing how the cum rushes into my mouth and sticks everywhere there, and how does it feel to swallow it when it gets a bit cold in your mouth

13. iwanna

iwanna Member

The idea of using a condom when I give oral sex is completely alien to me as love the taste, smell & texture of cum. I can't even imagine sucking a guys cock, then spitting out his cum, or wasting it any other way.;)

14. sterculius

sterculius Member

I like the taste of cum so I always swallow but I'm very careful about whose cock I suck.

15. SunriseGG

SunriseGG Guest

I don't use a condom, usually. It spoils the taste, and you can't really "snowball" with your partner if you use a condom.

16. andr5036

andr5036 Member

Not so far, because I knew the three I had sex with were virgins. However I would if I did not know that for a fact.

17. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I always used to swallow and loved it but I have my wife to think about so now I just bring another guy close and then finish him by hand or maybe his prostate. Have never used a condom yet but might in the future.

Of course there is still supposed to be a risk with pre-cum tho they say it's a small one.

I used to love cum-swapping - a real turn on, enough to get me up for a second go almost immediately, but uless the other guy is tested and monogamous I don't swap now.

Simon :sunny:

18. RadDiva

RadDiva Member

Yes always. Well unless of course I know someone and they've been test. I don't want to take any risks with a newbie. Just ain't worth getting something and having to live with it the rest of my life. Don't mean to offend anyone.

19. born2suckcock

born2suckcock Member

Never when I'm sucking dick because I absolutely love letting guys cum in my mouth.

20. pillhead2

pillhead2 Member

No on a condom. I have tried a time or two to perform oral on a guy with a condom, but it is not very desired by me. I usually would recommend not brushing ones teeth if you plan to have oral sex later on with a date as the brushing of teeth leave the gums open and sore to bleed. I would use a mint and mostly in my experiences have swallowed and not really left the semen in my mouth for really very long time. I feel it is just safer to swallow right when the man ejaculates, if he were positive I would then choose to use a condom. But that would be the only reason to use a condom, if you know for sure someone is positive with HIV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.