Do you use condoms when giving head?/swallowing cum (merged)

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Patrick, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I've been monogamous for a while now, so (thank God) we don't have to use condoms anymore, but if we were to bring in a third person now, I'd use a condom for oral.

In my sluttier days, I knew perfectly well that there was some risk...but I never used one anyway. Sigh. I do think the risk is minimal, but it was still foolish of me.

BattleMoose, what I've heard is that there's basically no chance of you getting HIV from receiving a blowjob. I can't say that 100% confidently though, so anyone who knows more should feel free to chime in!

Sorry, I know this is the gay board and I'm totally posting about breeder sex! Just saw it on the "active threads" list.

2. BattleMoose

BattleMoose Member

haha lol, dont worry about it, not sure if it matters what sex the person doing the sucking is. Yeah, it comes across as extremely unlikely, when u think about it, i can beileve if, some blood gets down there, but damn, that would be some sick stuff. :/

No one can say for certain that theres no chance, and no one will either, I wonder if there are ne documented cases of someone catching it from recieving?

3. treyola

treyola Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think it's only a major risk if you have like an open cut in your mouth.

4. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Hekc, I'm not sure there are any documented cases of anyone getting it from giving head. It's just that it seems possible.

Treyola: while that's true, many of us have small wounds in our mouths that we don't even know about - gum disease, ate a stale baguette, bit our lips while having sex the other day, whatever - so it's not enough just to say "I haven't spat blood recently so I'm okay". You can't really be sure there are no cuts at all in your mouth.

5. BattleMoose

BattleMoose Member

I wasnt asking about the person giving head, but about the person recieving...... and the risks for that person.

6. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Oh - I meant that to sound like this: I'm not sure there are any documented cases of anyone getting it from GIVING head, much less receiving it.

7. treyola

totally agree;I don't think there's any documented cases of anyone getting it from either giving or receiving.

8. BattleMoose

BattleMoose Member

kk

well thanks for the info, i dont suppose there are any reports or studies regarding this? (well presumably if ther were documented cases then there would be :p )

9. Tyger Lily

Tyger Lily Member

Silicon and the like usually doesn't taste the best; or, at least, they usually taste worse than latex...

*enjoys a nice, big, butch cock* :drool:

10. Pussy Boi

Pussy Boi Member

:H i like sex raw...period. as a result, i prefer to be in a monogamous relationship with a boy who is negative from all STD's. i like raw oral and anal.

:H i love to swallow and take it up the butt. i love to suck on the head and just work my lips up and down the shaft of his penis. i try to deep throat but i can't really do that -- i'll gag and cry and stuff. i like sliding my lips back-n-forth on his wet shaft and that is what turns me on the most.

11. treyola

Gotta agree with you on that!

12. bjking77

bjking77 Member

i like the taste of both hard cock and condoms, but i love the taste of cum in my mouth, anyone want to chat on msn then send me a message:D

13. ibe a-ta

ibe a-ta Member

no question screw the fucking condoms especially on oral sex

14. jkrish41

jkrish41 Member

I never have used a condom when giving head... never will :p

15. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Okay, I just recently gave head to a complete stranger and we did use a condom. It was weird. It was kinda hot in a way, because using a condom was a constant reminder that it was a complete stranger who had his cock in my mouth - but it was pretty weird, too. I suspect I'm lucky he was turned on by the thought of a strange girl sucking him off or it would've taken him way longer to cum. And my favorite part of giving head is when the guy cums in my mouth, so that was a serious bummer. I mean, I could still feel it when he came but obviously I couldn't taste it or swallow it.

16. deadpool

deadpool Member

I have given head with a condom. Its very unpleasant. I did because I didnt know the person. I dont do that anymore. No-condom head with well-known people now

17. cartmanblue

cartmanblue Member

Hell no.

18. bjking77

bjking77 Member

Ummm . . . im new to giving head, can anyone give me some pointers on how to start it cus id feel a little stupid going in and not knowing what to do
    If you wanna privately chat add me on msn morrisons24-7@hotmail.co.uk

19. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

i never do when sucking dick.

20. BobbyGayBoi

BobbyGayBoi Member

Hell no. Condoms taste bad, and you don't get to eat all that delicious cum. Giving oral with a condom is kindas like watching someone else eat your favorite food.

Hugz
    Bobby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.