Do you think your relationship would be better with more sex?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by chili, Apr 26, 2014.

1. chili

chili Member

I think that most relationships would improve with more sex, feeling closer to the person and defiantly no resentment for lack of sex......

RainyDayHype likes this.
  2. Ekidor

Ekidor Guest

In a word YES!

3. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Having more sex makes anything and everything better! ;)

4. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

At the moment, we're having as much sex as we want. That's 5 times per week. Not bad for two 45 years old working full time jobs and busy with hobbies. Together 20 years.

5. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Hate to ask but I thought not long ago you said you were having troubles with your high sex drive and hubby not wanting it and were getting it elsewhere as well?
    Maybe I am thinking of someone else.

And yes lots of sex makes a relationship better, stronger as long as both are on the same page and both enjoy it.
    It makes for a tough situation if one doesn't care for it as much as the other.

6. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

More often than not, lack of sex in a relationship indicates that there are issues that have little or nothing to do with sex.

So while a mutually satisfying sex life does help with a relationship it is not going to fix outstanding issues.

7. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

A vision assessment of one's delight, is more often than not the first thing attracts - so it's only natural that exploration of/through physical embracement is Key to a successful relationship :)

8. Sallysmart

I can't say my relationship needs more yet, we are still quite new to each other but time will tell. He is moved in now and hopefully things don't slow down but we are able to have more since we were limited before while he had his place and dogs and I had mine. Last night and this morning. Now he is gone to get the rest of his stuff, might not see as much of me here now, hee hee.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

probably. there's days i don't get to masturbate at all, and i do get kind of antsy.

10. Sallysmart

If you did it every time you went to the washroom you'd have no problem, you probably go at least three times a day,,, just Do It!

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

idk we fuck fairly often,, I could go for a nice walk or a game of tennis in the park..

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'll just tell people i'm constipated, that's why i'm in there grunting for 20 minutes at a time.

13. Sallysmart

Good one, I don't grunt but this might work for me as well. Thanks!

14. Sallysmart

We throw those in the mix when we are tired of fucking

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

That is, generally, true.

But I do also notice in my relationship... that when we aren't having much sex at for reasons totally unrelated to relationship issues or problems (having kids and crazy work schedules-third shift for him n all), that sometimes, after a while of that, it seems there becomes almost a disconnect w us (which also, I'm sure, has to do with just generally just not much time together for anything-esp. time w.out a kid there)....and that when we finally have the time/make the time to connect more physically, the disconnect seems to go away.

So, point is- I think it can go both ways (that way I mentioned and the way you were talking about).

16. Sallysmart

Possibly, mind you we both work our own businesses and his work is quite physically challenging, mine more mentally challenging so I am wondering which of us will be pushing the other. We shall see. he says he can go for it every day, well so can I.

17. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

If you aren't having as much sex as you'd like, then of course.

18. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

I think that intimate sex can cause couples to continue to be close. I like sex often.

19. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Yes Yes Yes I most certainly do.. However, my wife has medical issues and we still have 4 kids wondering around the house all day and night, so timing is important. But yes, more sex, even quickies, would be great

20. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I think the reason we have so much good sex in our relationship is because, everything else in it is already so damn good.