Do you think you suck cock better than your wife?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Absolutely. I'm in a marriage where the wife doesn't suck at all. We have fairly frequent sex but I get no oral from her. I know some will say that I shouldn't give her oral since she doesn't return the favor but I can't. Her pussy is much too good to ignore and I could spend the night eating her out. I love her pussy.

So yes, by default I guess I suck better than her. I know my buddy never misses a chance to get sucked by me. He always floods my mouth with sperm. So suppose I must be doing something right.

2. Steveh

Steveh Members

had guys that both my wife an i have sucked, and the guys say I suck better than her

maturemale3346 and Lovnflman like this.
  3. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I am very certain that my wife was better at sucking cock and eating pussy... but that only made me try harder :p

Well I'm curious likes this.
  4. int0everything

int0everything Members

I know I am better at it, and I also swallow!

Hillbillychris and thepapasmurph like this.
  5. Steveh

Steveh Members

me too

6. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Well for me sucking cock is the easy answer, men don't get offended when you can't cum, women think its them that couldn't get you off. Men on the other hand dont think this way. At least the men I know.

7. DaveNH

DaveNH Newbie

I’m better at sucking cock than my plus I swallow to she doesn’t lol

thepapasmurph likes this.
  8. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Yes way better I know what I like so I do that and it’s what most guys like as well. Plus I like it

9. BiSal

BiSal Members

yes 100%

10. topper

topper Member

That's why you have so many repeat guests If youre going to do it, might as well be good at it.

Well I'm curious and Suburbanray like this.
  11. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

There is no doubt that I am better than my wife at sucking cock. And very little doubt that most gay and bi men are far better at sucking cock than the vast majority of women.. men enjoy giving the pleasure and most women look at giving head as a chore and not the delicious treat that it is there is no greater feeling than pushing a man who is trying not to cum over the edge and enjoying the explosion of his pleasure into my mouth.

LowHangers and Tower69 like this.
  12. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

Oh, I am absolutely much better - I'll give her credit, at least she was willing to suck my cock, however my chief complaint about her was that she refused to let me cum in her mouth. That became an issue that I resented - she made jokes about it to friends and women family members about how she hated the texture of things like vanilla pudding and other things like that - everyone would laugh, except me. I even considered talking with my daughter about it as she grew older... but I never did. It made me angry that she would never even try it. I love to suck cock and I love to swallow and keep sucking until my man begs me to stop. She never heard me say those words, ever.
    I'm not bitter. lol
    actually, it's kinda sweet.

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  13. Biguy007

Biguy007 Members

Interesting question... I think I do a pretty good job, in fact I've been told many, many times that my performance was amazing (I'm kind of orally obsessed, so that's always nice to hear). But my wife gives mind-shattering BJs, too, so I have to give a great deal of credit there, too. LOL Our techniques are very different, but maybe we're equally as good in our own ways?

LowHangers likes this.
  14. YROWDY

YROWDY Members

I suck cock alot better than her because she looks at it as a chore and i do it for pleasure and love that big load.

15. Steveh

Steveh Members

We've both sucked the same guy, he says i'm better!!!

16. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

My first wife wouldn't suck at all. My present wife does it rarely now but she's not good at it. I thought that was as good as it gets until I got into cock sucking with an older dude. It was absolutely amazing what he would do with my cock and with another guy there at the time. I quickly adopted his techniques on his little 2 incher and had him groaning, then the othe r guy's 5 incher. Now I love cocks and enjoy sucking them as long as I like the person it's attached to. I never got come in my mouth, yet. It seemed to form part of the old guy's diet. He swallowed so much and loved it.

BiSal and KC69 like this.
  17. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

let's hear what his techniques were. I'M ALWAYS UP TO IMPROVE MY SKILLS

18. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Well I was pretty zoned out at the time but He'd suck on the head and use his tongue around it. He'd massage my balls as he sucked it in deep a couple of times. He'd run his finger around my anus as he returned to sucking hard on the head and rolling it around with his tongue. When he thought I was going to come, he'd draw back until, with just my throbbing head in his mouth, he'd suck as I came hard and flood his mouth. He'd keep sucking softly while it was sensitive and I even got stiff again and he'd keep right on until I came again. Mostly he didn't just bob up and down until I came. My cock and balls all felt amazing and I was exhausted from having a hard-on for so long. I did some of this with my other friend and he'd grunt and sigh, but was hesitant about him coming. It may not be anything new and there were other techniques. Next time I'll suck the full load right out of him. Haven't had a cock in my mouth for 11 years now. Trying to get the wife back into it.

19. KC69

KC69 Members

Exactly!!

BiSal and Suburbanray like this.
  20. Hillbillychris

Hillbillychris Members

I swallow to.

KC69, BiSal and LowHangers like this.
  21. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Why suck on it if you are not intending to swallow what he provides. OK, it took me 8-10 blowjobs to do so but once I followed through there was no way I was going to waste that tasty load by not swallowing it for him. It's a win-win for both of us.

KC69, BiSal and Suburbanray like this.