Do you think that i am "less of a lesbian" because i like women's bodies?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Sinead 1965, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's best if you try not to think about it.

Big lion coming into the forums, I like it. :D

lion1978 likes this.
  2. lion1978

lion1978 The King

LOL yeah I'll try not to think about it

3. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Yeah can totally relate to the OP. I'm petite and have a small chest while my gf has pretty large breasts. Now I'm not with her because she has big boobs, but being with her has made me really appreciate and explore her chest more. Her big breasts are beautiful. I can't help it. I didn't think anything of it until she made a joke about how that was a very hetero male thing and then I started feeling really embarrassed about it. I'm very awkward. I'm still learning how to be gay...if that makes sense

Sinead 1965 likes this.
  4. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

Meh. You like what you like. True, admiring boobs is a hetero male thing, but it is also a lesbian thing. Don't let your partner make you feel embarrassed about it.

5. everything bagel

everything bagel Banned

Oh. She only made that comment once as a joke and then stopped when she saw how uncomfortable it made me. It's not like she's verbally abusive or anything

6. libracat

libracat Newbie

I hate politics. I just love women. I have tried being with a man and got no pleasure from it. If I had, I would go out with men.