Do you think female bodybuilders are sexy?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by billG35, Feb 28, 2014.

1. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

we are human beings and individuals , not your masturbation machines

2. mbkgen

mbkgen Guest

So ? I just said i don't like female bodybuilder for the aforementioned reason.

3. Coleco

Coleco Member

Hell I wouldnt give a fuck if my girlfriend had the strength of 100 men. I just don't want her to have big giant bulgy veiny muscles like arnie. Its not attractive. Now ive seen strongwoman on strength shows and stuff that are large and powerful and can pull semi-trucks and stuff. Some are attractive to me, because I like large women. Their strength isnt what turns me on sexually. And they don't have these big giant bulgy-veiny muscles. They look more like BBW, and they don't have a masculine anatomy, their anatomy is still feminine. And they dont got the jaw line of a man or whiskers, they just carry genes for strength. I may be a man with more testosterone but ill never pull a semi truck, because I dont have the joints and bones that these strong women carry. And it's not all genes, these women hit the gym and do their power lifting workouts as well. There probably as strong or even stronger than some of these guys that roid up. Roids mainly make you bulgy and veiny(and yes they do make you pretty damn strong), its mainly a bodybuilding drug, though powerlifters use it too sometimes.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Women bodybuilders are gross. But I think bodybuilders are gross in general, regardless if they're men or women, because the level some people take bodybuilding to is simply unnatural, and most of these people are relying on some sort of steroid use to achieve their body composition.

Bodybuilding aside, I think ALL people can benefit from having a fair amount of lean muscle mass. It doesn't mean you need to look bulked up or anything like that. Often times a woman having some muscle mass will make the difference between her being lean and toned vs. skinny and soft (or skinny-fat).

5. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

well.. if they are on steroids.. well.. that's not for me..

but if they are natural body builders.. they will look like the girls in pussy cat dolls!! love it!

6. tarotsailor

tarotsailor Members

Not really.

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Most body builders dehydrate themselves to make their muscles look bigger for photo shoots. By losing their water weight, their muscles stand out more. It is disgusting.

Athletic women who have toned bodies can be very sexy; they are nowhere near the unsightliness of a 'roid crazy body builder

8. Smokey729

Smokey729 Members

I'm a bodybuilder and I hate girl that r as big as most guys but there is a few that are sexy as hell like Dana Lin baily she is hot as hell

9. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

Seen a few clips of (nude) female body builders, not over the top but still muscular.

They did the job for me, then again nude females always do.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hell no. Not even in the slightest.

11. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Most definitely not hot.

1 person likes this.
  12. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

13. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

I like a woman with a little bit of a belly !
    Cos I think that's sexy , personally I don't think male bodybuilders look any better TBH

14. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Hot

[​IMG]

Not
    [​IMG]

Hot
    [​IMG]

Not
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. PeatBog

PeatBog Member

Can't say I do.

16. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

Sorry but no...I like the round curves of a woman...I especially like wife hips a belly and smaller waist..love handles...fuck yea...I most prefer a woman who loves to kiss and me pleasured.

17. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

another vote for NO from me!

18. almasty1891

almasty1891 Members

I seriously prefer a totally different type that is fun to wake up next to and to appreciate [​IMG]Maybe I am old school, or new wave, but I love the female figure not a woman in a man's body...kinda hypocritical since I like female clothing! But there is so much to be loved on a traditional female form [​IMG] And try as I might I couldnt find a curvy hippie granola girl

I am objectifying the female body, but curvy ladies do it for me not the wragled muscles. [​IMG] I each your own..Men and women, who would you prefer to wake up to horny and ready to make your herown???

[​IMG]

19. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I don't know if the pictures you posted or your AVI is more funny.

20. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

they scare my peepee