do you tan nude in backyard , do neighbors bother you?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by pollywifee, May 17, 2009.

1. gbrock

gbrock Members

I am often nude on my second floor back porch. Houses are close by in my neighborhood, but most of the year there is enough cover from trees, and the neighbors rarely open their second floor blinds.

2. daniellar

daniellar Visitor

Yes, I tan in the backyard but I live out in the country with lots of property and no neighbors nearby.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2019
    Franky29 and bill697cu like this.
  3. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Yes I do cos my back garden is pretty secluded. It's not very big though, so not easy to walk around/do stuff without risking being seen. My ambition is to live somewhere more remote where nakedness would be easier.

daniellar likes this.
  4. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

yes i do tan nude in my backyard. and as long as i'm careful my neighbors cant see me

JessWithCurves likes this.
  5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Never had problems with my neighbors. I have numerous acres to be nude in. There is only a couple places we can be seen by the neighbors. A few months ago the house sold next door. They have twice the acreage as I but have a thing about watching my property. They have trail cameras set up on trees all over the place now. Wherever I go on my property... They aren't too far away watching me. It's really cramping my style and I'm about to explode on them. I'm about to start destroying any cameras pointed toward our property. Isnt that invasion of my property?

6. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

I know the feeling i rent a place with about 10 acres and my landlord is a hunter so at different points during the year he puts up trail cams on the property it makes it very hard to know when or if i can walk around the property naked. But in your case a neighbor putting up cameras that point at your property i would think that to be an invasion of privacy i would have a talk with him /her maybe its can be resolved that way otherwise check into your local laws on the subject

7. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I have told him I don't appreciate the cams and I may remove them myself. He responded with he will charge me with trespassing and theft. I talked to a police officer and as the law is written I'm tied. Being I have knowledge of their possible presence anywhere they can see my yard. I can be charged for indecency. Being they have a minor living with them it could be an escalated charge. As far as the cameras. They fall in the same law. The difference is the camera is their eyes.
    It sucks!

8. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

Yes it does suck. I have a neighboring property were when i first moved in it was owned by a lesbian couple who spent a bit of time naked or almost naked outside so i loved it they left me alone i left them alone but they sold the place about a year ago to a young couple with little kids witch has put a crimp in when and were i can be naked outside so i feel your pain. I would like to see laws enacted that protect us to doing what we want on our property as long as we are not physically hurting anyone leave us alone and seeing use naked doesnt hurt you if you don't like it look elsewhere we should be free on our own property

Daretobare likes this.
  9. Chris Bigger

Chris Bigger Visitor

I do tan nude in my backyard, and my pool. Have done so almost 20 years. Never had any neighbor say a word to me. I do have an 8 foot fence, so now the easiest to see into my yard. I have one neighbor that has a two story, and can see into my yard some. but again no ever says a thing. I enjoy my nude time outdoors.

Grand prix and JessWithCurves like this.
  10. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

I have a privacy fence around my back yard, so neighbors aren’t usually a problem. :) Delivery boys, however, are another story. ;-)

BiSal and Grand prix like this.
  11. cudacock

cudacock Members

I work on my all over tan in my backyard as much as I can. I have an eight foot tall hedge around my entire back yard. I can enjoy the pool almost year round living in South Florida.

bananaman321 and Joshua Van like this.
  12. Matt3591

Matt3591 Members

I am nearly always naked in my garden when it is warm enough. I have spoken to the neighbours who overlook my garden and they have no objections. Maybe one day they will join me!

bananaman321 and Sierra like this.
  13. I do. .there's an older couple next door who I don't think see that well. .but who knows..

bluewatersurfer and bill697cu like this.
  14. Good reminder. I need to start a garden in my backyard. .

15. Angelic one

Angelic one Visitor

I love nude tanning next to my pool. I have a pool in the front yard but a semi high fence. It doesn’t take much to see, especially those neighbours. If there’s people around I usually swim in my thong bikini and topless.

BiSal and bill697cu like this.
  16. Steveh

Steveh Members

I did the same thing, when i moved it , i told them i was a nudist and at times they might see me. They didn't mind at all

17. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

It's a lovely warm sunny day here today, and myself, my partner and both kids have tanned ourselves today in our back garden - it's private so no neighbours to worry about, though they already know we are a nudist family.

Looking at the weather forecast, I think we will enjoy more days tanning over the Easter weekend.

bill697cu likes this.
  18. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

Nude as much as possible. I try to be discrete, but the neighbors know.

amb5734 likes this.
  19. Steveh

Steveh Members

we just let the look!!

20. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I lay out on my balcony. Im on the third floor facing woods. So it's pretty private. Anyone walking below would have to look hard to see me. And, then they would deserve to see me. The temperatures have been fluctuating between hot and cold. Yet, enough sun and warm weather so that I'm already tanned.

bill697cu likes this.
  21. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

I live on a few acres of Colorado mountain land that is very private and I was tanning on my back deck one sunny day a few years ago. I got up to get an adult beverage and as I was walking into the kitchen from the deck I look up and standing on my front porch in full view of a large plate glass window was a Jehovah's Witness and her cute little daughter.

They never came back.

amb5734 and bill697cu like this.