do you tan nude in backyard , do neighbors bother you?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by pollywifee, May 17, 2009.

1. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I Love going Nude in our yard! No neighbors near by!

Dude111 likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have tall hedges near twice my height. Nobody looks in. Though one of our neighbors had a teenage son maybe 18 or 19, I wouldn't mind if he sneaks a peak. :)

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I filled up the back yard with a garage, so no.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

If you're tanning in the nude you can be certain he's watching....

[​IMG]

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, but he wouldn't know because of the hedges. :p
    And we are uphill so he can't see anything unless on a ladder. :p and I haven't seen that.

Before we built the garden shed at the very back, that was the only area that anybody could see into us and they happen to have a vege patch right there and one day I was galavanting about in the nude and I saw someone's head and I had to do a Jackie Chan over some tall plants to behind them under the pergola. :sweatsmile: I'm not sure what they saw or who it was before I saw them but if they saw me after they'd only see my big untanned bright white moon disappearing behind the scenery. :tearsofjoy:

Funny thing is I know that was 4 years ago but when I look at it today I dunno how I cleared that jump without hurting myself. That was some savage instant hulk skills right there.

6. Alice in SC

When we lived in Jersey some of the local boys would spy on me!

7. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Members

I go nude or topless in the backyard when it's warm out. It's mostly private so not really an issue.

BiSal, bill697cu and Micheal9 like this.
  8. cindy94

cindy94 Member

My mom and stepdad's backyard is very secluded so I never worry about it there. At my house there's one house that has an upstairs window with a view but I've never noticed anyone watching me from it

Sherry1133 and Amy93 like this.
  9. Alice in SC

It was 75°s yesterday so I worked Nude most of the day!

Sherry1133 and Amy93 like this.
  10. FlashG

FlashG Banned

Don’t mind sunbathing nude in our backyard. Not really any neighbours who could see as we have a large block.

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^..LOL....Another Image Stolen Off The Webs......Exactly Where Do You "Get Off" By Posting

All This "Bullshit"......???

Cheers Glen.

EDIT...:- Iv'e Just Read That You Are In Fact "A GUY"........LOL......No Surprises There Folks.... :D

12. Alabamaguy80

Alabamaguy80 Members

I have a small quick set pool that I will go nude in. I’ve take precautions and figured out where I could be seen so i just stay in the safe areas if I’m nude.

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

I tan naked on the back deck a lot, only one neighbor can really see me, and we've waved at each other before when I'm naked

BiSal likes this.
  14. Alice in SC

I Love working in my yard Nude. I live off the road so unless someone comes up my driveway or I'm in the front pastures I can't be seen from the road!

15. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I tan nude in my backyard. I have one spot where it is difficult to see me nude sunbathing.

16. Franky29

Franky29 Members

We do all the time. We have a privacy fence all around the backyard but the neighbors could easily sneak a peek if they wanted to. But the neighbor across the street can see us all the time at night through our windows. She’s a very pleasant woman.

17. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

My backyard is in full view of several houses. But considering all of the houses are single story, I can just put up a standard 6ft privacy fence and I'll be golden. unfortunately now I have to tan in short shorts

18. Nude58

Nude58 Members

I love tanning nude in my backyard.I have neighbors living close, but I talked to them to let them know. I have one neighbor that can see my entire backyard and has seen me walking around the yard and tanning Nude.

19. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

We often tan nude on the back deck. The way our house is situated on our lot, we can’t see either next door neighbor from the deck, hot tub or outdoor shower. The rest of the house backs up to a heavily wooded area and it’s quite rare that we see anyone in those woods. Anyone would have to make a special effort to see us, but if they wanna see us THAT badly, they’re welcome to.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  20. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Yes I sunbathe nude in my garden and so do nudist friends when they visit. Likewise I have an outdoor hot tub and showers, and a sauna cabin too. The house overlooks a farm and woodland so the occasional farm worker can see as can anyone from the public footpath but that is not too close. All friends and neighbours know if they knock the front door and don't get an answer they can just walk round the back to find me, it's all open plan, and no-one has any issues with it.

BiSal and charlie35 like this.