do you tan nude in backyard , do neighbors bother you?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by pollywifee, May 17, 2009.

1. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

damn its been a while but never saw this post before. yes there is mostly shade, the sun has to be at just the right spot to hit the fenced in area. they are also all weed type plants. i have since got a hot tub. the yard is pretty big about a half acre of land total and its all wide open with houses on every side.

2. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

my friends mom tans nude every other day, but in a place in her yard where her neighbors cannot see…although I've seen and that spot happens to be right outside their kitchen window. She does it at any time she wants, whether her grown kids have friends over. I don't mind it haha. It's her house she can do what she wants. She also walks around the house in a thin robe that covers her otherwise naked body.

3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ya might wanna be careful.... Some idiot might see and phone the police!!

4. NatureDude

NatureDude Member

A short fence can be a problem, perhaps I should go to a nudist beach more often. That way no need to worry about neighbours and passer byers

5. eagle59

eagle59 Member

I used to all the time at the last house that I lived in. The backyard was secluded and I had no neighbors on one side or behind me. Me and my wife would lay out behind the barn and enjoy the sun. I was "caught" while out there, once by the man reading the meter, he just waved and went about his business and left, and once by a delivery man, I did not hear him drive up and he needed a signature for the package and saw me out back and came back and excused himself and asked me to sign for the package. He did not say anything about me being nude he just said that he was sorry that he had to bother me. I told him no problem and signed for the package and he left. Where we live now, I am unable to since we live in a subdivision and have no fence etc. to be behind. :(

6. hardboy

hardboy Member

You worry too much. It's your private property and the police know this, they might not even respond.

You don't automatically get in trouble the instant you're nude. Peeping Toms can't just look anywhere and run and tell like little children, they might even be considered a nuisance and get told off by the cops to quit calling them.

7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ya you do have a point I guess!!

Makes me wanna try it!!! (Im afraid of anyone seeing me because of what MOST might do (They cant help it,they have been brainwashed to report anything OUT OF WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD IS "NORMAL" (Which means nothing at all (Normal is a made up word used by sheeple to justify something being right or wrong))))

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

and with most phones now they could have a picture for the proof. otherwise you could just throw on something and say they are out for you and a liar.

9. hardboy

hardboy Member

Almost all reports of this nature to the police are by Mr. Anonymous. People love to tell and run away so they don't have any more responsibility to it, let the cops worry about it. They have to get back to Facebook and other important tasks.

Where it goes from there depends on how busy the cops are at that moment. They don't empty the police station to rush out to see you sunbathing.

Like I said, you worry too much.

10. paulus

paulus Member

I try to as often as possible but last summer a neighbour hacked down the shrubbery along the boundary fence. I was helping clear it up a bit (clothed) but commented that I hoped they wouldn't mind seeing me naked now its so open.
    The lady of the house smiled and said "no, we don't care), So I still do but they recently adopted a boy of about 8 who has issues. I make sure I'm dressed when he's about.
    Even more recently they started running a business from home and have two female employees working there. I think they use a back bedroom as an office which looks over our garden. I haven't seen them looking yet. Not too bothered what they see.

On the other side their is a family of 4. Parents and a boy of about 15 and a girl of about 11.
    They are in their yard often but can't see into ours very well. So I don't bother about them.

11. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

I dont have a backyard.. so this is invalid for me.

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i have gotten a $275. Ticket for nude sunbathing. I think i worry just the right amount .
    i wish i worried too much back then.

13. paulus

paulus Member

Here in the UK there would have to be some sort of indecency or sexual aspect to nudity, even in public. Thing is, if it's in public the cops can go straight for a public order offence even without a complaint.

In the privacy of your own garden and particularly when only visibly with effort, police won't be interested.

I have a difficult young man on one side and a teen girl on the other so I only go nude in the garden during school time now or if I know they are all away.

14. billytk1977

billytk1977 Members

Yes i do, and i dont give a flying f what the neighbors think or see.

15. Vasssue

Vasssue Members

Yes and not really. I've seen him and his son look over the fence a couple of times, but they don't say anything. I've seen them nude also occasionally.

16. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

I managed to get a good Base Tan for Cuba on March 31.

17. Rosie55

Rosie55 Member

I do when weather permits, my neighbours don't bother me about it, they're used to my nudity, I sometimes have clothing optional gatherings for friends family and neighbours so it's nothing new to them,

18. bernicebran

bernicebran Members

yes, of course! Skinful isn't sinful
    If you would spend one-day at the‘nude beach' in the nude, you might have a different attitude about the ‘nude culture’

1 person likes this.
  19. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

I have a privacy fence in my small backyard, so nude sunbathing is one of my
    favorite activites. Neighbors have never been a problem.

20. Hairless1

Hairless1 Member

My back yard/field is completely surrounded by woods for a natural (fence) privacy. If one of the neighbors were to be wandering in the woods when I'm out there nude, they would see me. So far, it's not been a problem. My son & I (me nude) were out there carrying livestock fence panels (wire rod fencing) along my fence line to put them up this summer & he spotter a couple by my back line. They just kept on walking.