do you tan nude in backyard , do neighbors bother you?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by pollywifee, May 17, 2009.

1. roman bank

roman bank Member

yes I tan nude on my patio, there`s a field behind and the local farmer has seen me loads of times, when he goes by in his tractor he looks but I don`t mind and he hasn't complained,

2. brandy_2013

brandy_2013 Guest

I always tan naked at my friends house he has a great place and not to many people can see so the only person who stares is him haha

3. JassieLeigh

JassieLeigh Member

Me and my neighbour are good friends, we sunbathe naked together. The neighbours next yo user hate it because of their 24 year old son lives there and always peeps.

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

5. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

Tan nude all the time in Alberta Canada! I have a secluded spot at my Acreage

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Very good :)

7. meeses

meeses Member

it's never an issue here,what's the point to tan with clothes on? :)

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

to create tan lines which give the guys at the stripper bar the ability to see something they think they are not supposed to see.

9. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

JassieLeigh,

You and your neighbour are doing a lot of good things all at once:
    Taking care of your bodies by making vitamin D.
    Spending time with a friend.
    Feeling good in your skin! Ain't it great?
    Thumbing your nose at a prude.
    Maybe the neighbour's son will eventually realize how stupid it is to peep when he could be naked in the sun himself!
    Not sure if you'd want him sunning with you two. Depends on how he behaves. So far, I haven't seen anything in his behaviour to be impressed with, but maybe he's a good sort who just needs to outgrow being a peeper.

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

this post made me realize i have a fenced in area of my yard that has a manhole to the septic tank. while the yard is completely open there are no big buildings around that could peep, the downside is there isnt much sunlight and what little there is disappears after a short time. (oh yeah i know it sounds like a gross area but really its not bad, in fact the most disgusting thing about it to me is all the plants that grow there.)

11. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

pensfan13, are you much of a gardener?
    What is the main problem with the plants? Shade? Or is it that they are weeds?
    I get tired of looking at weeds.
    Do you have a place in back where you could play some sports?
    What about a pool? Above-ground pools come in all sizes and price ranges.

12. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

If you do want to sunbathe nude in your own space then you need to get over any hangups about being seen. Being realistic most neighbours do not waste their time by looking at what others are doing and generally just don't care if you simply lie down, sit or even move round naked in your back garden/yard. So long as you are not too much in their face it shouldn't be an issue. If they happen to complain then take it from there but the chances are they won't say anything and won't bother looking that much.

My garden is largely shielded but not completely and looking up towards my neighbours windows I VERY RARELY see anyone looking out. On beaches we are often seen nude by others who may remain clothed and just don't worry about it. My biggest source of hassle is my disapproving partner.

13. hardboy

hardboy Member

Moreover, how do you know that your neighbors don't sunbathe nude? Why assume that you are the only one? The responses here are a small sampling and tell me that you are definitely not alone, so why limit your enjoyment based on a false assumption? Just do it, enjoy it, and if the neighbors object you can tell them to mind their own business.

14. granny_longerhair

granny_longerhair Member

My neighbors don't bother me. I have a privacy screen around my back deck and although I don't usually go out there specifically for tanning, I do often go out there nude for one reason or another. I will sometimes go out into the yard very early in the morning before it's fully light. I suppose it's possible someone has seen me, but no one has mentioned it.

And before you ask "who wants to look at a 66-year-old woman nude", the answer is ... you'd be surprised ... lol.

1 person likes this.
  15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wouldn't!

16. granny_longerhair

granny_longerhair Member

Which ... you wouldn't want to look, or you wouldn't be surprised? ... LOL

17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh, I'd be a' lookin' for sure!

18. granny_longerhair

granny_longerhair Member

LOL ... was that you peeking over the gate???

19. wobs

wobs Senior Member

no it was me

20. nudist60

nudist60 Member

Im always nude in the back garden it isn't overlooked by anyone I do everything naked there from washing the car gardening diy and sunbathing