Do you still smoke?

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by OldTroll, Dec 28, 2008.

1. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

from what I've heard , canadian mmp laws are much more problematic than US. Although only about 20+ states participate ; we do have an imunity clause within the law. Oh and yes I'm smoking and eating and vaping as much , if not more , than 60's and 70's. Snorkel!!!

2. Starpower

Starpower Guest

NAH. Packed it in at age 40. Senior now. But im still groovy!

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Don't know why, but in the late '80s the "head" really changed for me; becoming quite unpleasant. Eventually had to retire the bong; was like the death of a true lover and best friend.

4. wrat1

wrat1 Members

nope nada zero, quit grass in '87 tobacco in '96

5. I recently started vaping. What a learning curve. The first time I did so I got so high I fell flat on my back on the kitchen floor. I laughed about it for about five minutes before I finally got up.

That was a little too much at one time apparently. I have to learn to vape “responsibly.” And BTW: I have not noticed consistent quality with any particular brand.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Constantly...

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i haven't consumed any mind altering substance in any form for most of a decade, if not longer.
    no special reason, just no interest, and lots of things i'd rather spend on that i do.

to me it was never an essential aspect of the culture, considerate informality was.