Do You Still Get Morning Wood?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Barry Mandelay, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I do get daily.

2. TonyH

TonyH Members

I kind of think of morning wood as the Eighth Wonder of the world. To me it's amazing that it comes out of nowhere in the middle of the night. It's like an unexpected present. For some of us it's related to having to pee, but not so for everyone. Some are able to utilize that to go on and have sex, but not so for everybody.

I also wonder if something similar happens to females. Do any females find themselves unexpectedly engorged or wet during the night? And what would it be called, morning dew?

3. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

lol, morning dew. That's a new one :). Firstly I love reaching over and feeling that my man is hard, even when he's not awake. Keep up the morning wood guys!
    Not sure it can be described the same way for women, although I can only speak for myself so maybe others are different. I don't think I'm more likely to be aroused when I wake up then at any other time, it's not quite as regular as that. I might wake up really horny, but that could happen in the middle of the night, or when I go to bed.
    Morning sex is great, and if I think it's going to happen that is likely to get things flowing for me, but just waking up aroused every morning seems to be a bit different for the different sexes.

Softwhispers, Jmack, TonyH and 4 others like this.
  4. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I have morning wood everyday it’s not a sexual thing just a raging hardon but I’m not opposed to putting it to use in the mornings morning sex is a great way to start the day. Also I get wood all the time during the day I think it’s a subconscious thing

5. Pard71

Pard71 Members

Not a usual occurrence for me. I'm 55, and no, not even when I have to pee.

6. BigTease

BigTease Members

I have hard wood more often now at 75 then I did when I was in my 30 and 40 but my wife was more active back then. I seem to be horier now than I was then never had to masturbate back then but have to very often now that my be some of the reason for it. Yes it my be because I have to pee the wood does stay hard for sex or I have to lay awake for awhile until it softens enough to go pee.

7. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

1. Do you sport a nice erection getting out of bed in the morning? Woke up with a nice firm erection today.
    2. How often does this happen per month (estimate)? It happens quite often. I'd say half the time.
    3. How old are you generally (exact age not required)? I just passed the 70 year mark.
    4. Can you have sex with your morning wood or is it because you have to piss real bad? I can have sex right away. I don't remember ever not being able to.

Adding to this I've noticed some of the same feelings. I notice my erection more and sometimes it wakes me up if I roll over on it. I too feel hornier than when younger.

8. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

In my 50s I still get them 2-3 days -a -week and I normally get up and -piss which quickly deflates it. I have say weekly masturbated prior to getting up to pee.

9. chad33705

chad33705 Members

42 and every day without exception. usually even if i get up to go to bathroom as well and again when i get up again.

thing is i am married but sex is something she is not into and frankly the past 3 years i really don't even want it from her anymore. i have lost a lot of weight and my wife kind of resents me for that and she has kinda given up on trying in many ways. meanwhile my very attractive friend she knew me when i was about 260 and now i am about 190 (and toning up too) and it wasnt until a few days ago she brought up how much smaller i am and i told her how much i appreciated that you never judged me for it. then she is very petite and recently after losing more weight over the past year i told her last week i think she has gained weight and i think she looks great not that she didnt before but i know how much that bothered her. that gave her so much confidence and she did tease me that i thought she looked bad before and i am on the defensive telling her i think she looks great at any weight but i just know how important that is to you and she said she was just joking. she is only 25 we have been really close and she has become more and more discussing with me of sexual things and we work together but recently she has been asking me more and more things about myself and she has been going through stuff as she reconnected with her first love over the summer but things are going sideways and she is very horny but she knows i am married. i constantly think about her and we work together everyday and many days it is just us and we are in the back unsupervised. we havent done anything overly sexual. 10 days ago all morning she is telling me how horny she is and how she really wants penis and doesnt know where she is going to get it and this is so unlike how she was for most of the 2+ years i've known her. we were in the break room and she usually sits next to or across from me and i saw her stretching her legs out and trying to put them on the empty chair. so i sat slightly diagonal and had my knee up against her thigh ever so slightly. after a few minutes she stretches out and slowly works her knee past my knee and i subtly scoot closer to her and her knee is inch by inch going up my leg and reaching my inner thigh and she is maybe 2-3 inches from my penis. at this point i let spread my leg so it is a little easier for her to make a move but as she moves her knee up to probably an inch from my semi two guys come in the breakroom she gets jumpy rearranges real fast and bumps her knee into my knee and says sorry i kicked you and then complained to the one guy when she asked are you going on break or just the bathroom and he said the break and she sighed. i expected the next day when it was just us all day that she would make a move and possibly invite me over after work and i was very anxious about it. here she ended up hitting her ex up. part of me is pissed because the two of us have played this "will i, won't i" with each other for some time now. the other part is relieved because if she came on to me i would have let her do whatever she wanted and she even told me her favorite position well she had me guess and then i told her how i like it and she remarked how much fun that is and added she doesn't have a gag reflex.

she is literally the only thing that makes me hard and it is hard not to just be really bad and we are really close (like we have told each other things we havent told anyone else).

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
    Transguy likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  11. Aule39

Aule39 Members

I am 61 and get them every day. I could certainly have sex, however, my wife is usually asleep.

12. chad33705

chad33705 Members

we are very close friends. she has had several bad relationships and has avoided that recently only randomly hooking up with the dude she lost her virginity to in hs. thing is she really wants a relationship and for a long time she didnt. then this guy said he really likes her but he doesnt want a relationship. it has her struggling. i just notice how much hornier she is around me and i try to just keep it pg but i am super attracted to her and that makes it hard. thing is i get nervous because with her it is not like a "i want to f**k her" because i have strong feelings. like i love this girl, i dont think i am at the in love yet. i have been there for her in some really dicey times and i just try and be the friend she needs. she has told me several times she loves me but then downplays it and i never say it back even though i want to. so last week she wrote on a post-it note where only her and i read "i love you" so i wrote below it "i love you more". then she asked me if i wrote it and i told her yeah and she said well i wrote "i love you" but it was something about flowers and valentines day but you wrote "i love you more" and she giggled. she opens up to me about everything and i mean everything. it is not some weird fling like thing and both of us had our parents divorce at a young age and we have talked about it in detail how much it affected us.

as much as i care for her and want her (in every way) i facilitated her and another dude i work with to get together. he seemed decent compared to the absolute garbage young men i work with that disrespect her on the reg. anyways they flirted and got close (sent each other pics) and he revealed he cant do that bc he has a gf. this dude was probably the best guy friend i had at work and he showed a lot of interest in her (to me knowing how close we are) but as soon as they started talking he complained to her that she tells me too much and got jealous of me. i mean i got her snapchat for him and within hours he wont talk to me about her at all even joking. it gets more f***ed up i catch him in the bathroom at work beating off (i walked in and he was sitting in still moaning and yelling) and find out he sent that video to her. he then tells her afterwards he cant send anymore fun pics bc he loves his gf. now he is calling her a homewrecker and after the whole gf thing she said we can be just friends at work and tried simply messaged him a pic of her starbucks and said "hi". he said she doesnt have respect for his relationship yet he would ask her to grab his dick in the break room. after she told me about that i said if you re really into him tell him if he really likes you break up with your girlfriend otherwise cool it. i follow up with sometimes us guys need direction and we need you girls to spell it out for us i mean it is hard to just give up on a relationship that has issues but if you have something worth ending it that may be the catalyst we need to make a decision. and he sent dozens of dick pics and stuff in a short 2 week span. he tried to instigate going to her apartment and she shut him down saying dont you have a gf. he would say the only way his gf would go ok is if they had a threesome and my friend would never go for that. basically i want her happy and this is how i know i love her. i want her to be happy and i wish that it was me. but at the end of the day if she is happy and with a guy who is straight to her then i am happy for her even if i am fu**ing miserable because her happiness trumps my sadness. i always tell her you still have a chance to be happy so at least one of us can be. she then tells me will never be happy.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023
  13. 88mmrr

88mmrr Members

Everyday when I wake up!!! It’s a sign of good health.

Happy Guy and Klimax2gether like this.
  14. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I have morning wood right now.

Happy Guy, Sumbaljack and john slick like this.
  15. john slick

john slick Members

I`m in my mid 60s and jerk off nearly every morning. If I dont wank I think my cock might explode...

Happy Guy and Sumbaljack like this.
  16. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

61 still every day. If my wife hands is near my cock she will stroke it at which point ill enter her or she will just make me cum

Klimax2gether likes this.
  17. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

Always soaked in the morning. Love mornin sex :p

Micheal9 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  18. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love that. It happens to me as well. In the mornings, my wife will make me cum. She will always ask me whether I want to cum or not. In the nights, I will end up entering her and most of the time we both cum together.

Softwhispers and 6Sailor9 like this.
  19. Westside Beach Guy

Westside Beach Guy Members

yes but usually in the middle of the night

Softwhispers likes this.