Do You Still Get Morning Wood?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Barry Mandelay, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Is there a tent in the bed sheets when you wake up? There was in my bed this morning and it was right between my legs. I'm in my mid sixties and still have morning erections. My cock is wonderfully hard and full, so hard it feels like the skin is going to split wide open. Then once I parade my erection into the bathroom and piss it goes away. This is a common phenomenon for men from puberty into their 30's. Beyond that morning wood decreases as we age. But I am curious about this as I get morning wood at least half the days when I wake up. So I created this thread to get other men to fess up and compare if they still get a hard on in the morning.

1. Do you sport a nice erection getting out of bed in the morning?
    2. How often does this happen per month (estimate)?
    3. How old are you generally (exact age not required)?
    4. Can you have sex with your morning wood or is it because you have to piss real bad?

Kassiexxxx likes this.
  2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

1. Yes. See #2
    2. About 75%. I find it happend where I wake up in the sleep stage. Sometimes rock hard, gonna burst apart. Sometimes a nice semi. Nice to grind the mattress a little with it.
    3. 50 years old.
    4. Sometimes I have to pee like a race horse but usually just hard and ready to go. This is when most men's testosterone levels are highest

thesantos29 and Lovnflman like this.
  3. Pantux

Pantux Senior Member

1. Occasionally
    2. 10% Diabetes Plus diet and other things have led to ED
    3. 60
    4. Usually goes away before I hit the washroom.
    I know it’s sad but when I get morning wood it’s great,like saying hi to an old friend and occasionally I will stroke him when he is hard in the morning, just to let him know I care.

4. chad33705

chad33705 Members

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  5. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

1. Yes
    2. Every time I get to sleep in I have one when I wake up. Other than that, it has to do with what stage of sleep I was in. Often I’ll wake up to take a piss in the middle of the night and have an erection. Rarely if the alarm wakes me (Ha!).
    3. 54
    4. Usually it’s gone by the time I take a piss. Unless I had sex the night before. Then there is still a bit of sildenafil still in my system and I can be erect for a good half hour or so. I love those mornings!

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Sometimes yes.

7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

1. Do you sport a nice erection getting out of bed in the morning? In bed, in the shower. Not so at the toilet as much anymore.
    2. How often does this happen per month (estimate)? I don't count or keep track.
    3. How old are you generally (exact age not required)? 50's.
    4. Can you have sex with your morning wood or is it because you have to piss real bad? If it's hard, it's good for sex unless it's so bad it threatens to explode.
    Speaking of, I often had sex fun that started even after I felt the need to use the toilet, and the sex need took over the toilet need until I ejaculated. Even with edging.
    But once over, hurry to the washroom .....

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That's interesting. After I orgasm and ejaculate it takes some time before I can take a piss. I never can right after sex.

9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Yes, I do that too sometimes.

bigredinmass likes this.
  10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I'm right there with you. The medicine is supposed to last but for a few hours. I still feel the effects well into the next day.

anythingonce likes this.
  11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I remember those days years ago. Wake up in the early, early morning hard and erect full of piss only to relieve myself, and go back to bed. Another erection will be waiting for me a few hours later when I waken for the day.

12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Wife was a slow starter when we were active. Nooners, afternoon delight, evening quickies before dinner, and bedtime action was in our repertoire. Morning sex rarely happened.

13. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Haven't had ANY wood since prostate cancer surgery.

14. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

Yes, but I think it also depends on how good my sleep was at night. A few months ago I was not sleeping well due to worries related to work and Covid-19. Still had morning woods but were less frequent and intense. I felt tired so I asked the doctor and he told me I should sleep more and better and advised me to try a melatonin treatment. Also, as I was feeling tired, I was also taking an arginine supplement. When the sleep cycle has stabilized, the issue of morning erection has also settled as before.
    Almost every day. It only changes in intensity. Sometime is harder than others.
    more than 30 but less than 40
    Yes, only sometimes it's a little annoying because the night before I drank or ate something very diuretic, like watermelon, that forces me to get out of bed to empty the bladder. It is very difficult to urinate with a full erection. I have to wait a moment for it to become less strong. But after a few hours, especially when I wake up, it returns and it's hard as rock.
    It is something natural, spontaneous and very intense. It is a real shame not to be able to use it every morning for external causes, because there are other more urgent activities such as going to work. But when we are on vacation or during the weekend it is difficult to miss the opportunity.
    I use my strategy, when I get up to go to the bathroom, I also do a rinse with Listerine in order to have a fragrant and pleasant breath. So when I get back to bed, if my partner is awake, I try to seduce her in every way and to turn her on properly. I want to share this thing with her. Such a strong erection is also beautiful to look at. When it's so hard it feels like it's about to explode.
    If I am standing it is almost vertical and swollen at its maximum and gains nearly an inch in length. She too is amazed, every time it happens, how difficult it is to move it from the body and lower it just enough to make penetration possible. We play it for a while and then the fun begins.
    It stays stiff and hard all the time. It's always a great fuck every time we take advantage of a morning wood.

15. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

1 - yes
    2 - 70%
    3 - Mid fifties
    4 - yes I can but how often depends on the lady next to me, if not and I have the time I love to masturbate in the col am

At times I feel like I'm going through puberty again. I get hard just talking with a beautiful woman like a kid in high school, Who knows...

16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am getting this daily. I am in my 60s. It is mainly for the piss.

17. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

I get wood almost every morning, and while I haven’t had sex, it feels extra good to rub one out before I go limp.

Guy Stroking likes this.
  18. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

I'm in my 40s and still get morning wood 2-3 times a week. Considering my wife will sometimes take advantage of it, yes I can have sex with it. But if she doesn't, it's usually gone by the time I walk across the room.

RBecca likes this.
  19. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Yes. I'm in my early 60's and I'm glad to have a sign that the plumbing is still in good working order.

20. Pantux

Pantux Senior Member

I have noticed that since I have been active on this board and masturbating more my morning wood has increased at least once a week.

john slick, RBecca and jmadre like this.