Do you stay hard while being screwed?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by InterestedParty, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsoze303

jsoze303 Members

im usually soft when i bottom

Mrcurios likes this.
  2. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Same here

3. Chris13

Chris13 cock crazy wanker

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I like to finish off with a wank while he's still inside me.

4. davy

davy Members

Me too! I get much more pleasure getting fucked than fucking!

5. Colt Hunter

Colt Hunter Members

I usually top, but I have bottomed a few times and always stayed rock hard.

6. QueerBear73

QueerBear73 Guest

Yes, it's common. As long as you and your partner enjoy what's going on, dont worry about it.

I've had both, where I'm being fucked, and get s hard on. And actually even CUM from my cock, without it being touched, and I've been fucked and limp and came, and sometimes I just get the other guy off, but still enjoy it..but i dont actually cum. Or orgasm. As. Bottom I simply love being fucked and I love servicing a hard top. I have learned over the years though, with a good top, passionate sex, and I'm relaxed with him, I will very hard. If I'm nervous, I will not.

7. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I've never lost my hard on while "being taken"... But only one guy has been able to make me cum totally hands free. His cock was magical. If it wasn't for being married and still loving my wife very much, I definitely would've made him my boyfriend

Socal72 likes this.
  8. Jonny88

Jonny88 Members

i get very hard, and stay hard

Ronneee likes this.
  9. Lightining

Lightining Member

I varies, but I usually jo and get hard when I'm getting fucked

10. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I honestly don't know. Never really looked and no one has mentioned it. I'm usually lost in the moment of being obedient and pliable.

FWKbi likes this.
  11. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

I often lose my hard on when I first start getting fucked, but after a while it comes back and I'm hard again.

Mtnman, Ronneee and slayer3737 like this.
  12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I stay hard all the time and I usually cum several times and when I do cum it's hurts a lot but it's a good hurt if that makes sense! I can always tell when he is going to cum in me for the speed of him pumping me increases big time then he unloads hot hot cum in me then there is a time of silence for I have given him all what he wanted!...........He is completely out of breath as if he just ran the mile in a split second!

13. NutsForBalls

NutsForBalls Newbie

I stay fairly rock hard while my husband is barebacking me, even when it hurts.

subshawn41 likes this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

When I first began to experiment with anal my wife used toys and I was always hard throughout mainly because she'd be sucking my cock while working a dildo up my ass. Then she talked our boyfriend into fucking me in the ass which I was game for and again I was raging hard until we both shot our loads. Now after him fucking me regularly I'm not staying hard as I once did. I don't mind it as the sensations I experience while his cock is pounding me up the ass outweigh it so when my wife is present, or his wife she'll suck my cock while he fucks my ass which is what I prefer anyway.

Ronneee and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  15. Ronneee

Ronneee Members

I will lose my hard cock when the guy starts out too rough.i guess its the pain of raming it in. Thats a turn off. Start slow and by the end im begging him harder. Thats the kind of fucking that gets my hard cook cuming like crazy with out touching it.

LowHangers likes this.
  16. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I always go soft when being fucked, but I always have a full on boner up to the point where he goes in. I always cum when getting fucked, even if my dick doesnt get touched. It's usually completely soft by that time.

Happy Guy likes this.
  17. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Yes very hard

18. Mtnman

Mtnman Members

Softer at first until it gets worked in, then I get so hard, I’m bi vers but love the feeling of a man on top

19. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.