Do you stay hard while being screwed?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by InterestedParty, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captain1234

captain1234 Member

only done it twice and one of the two times i was doint my gf while receiving anal but the other time i remained quite hard.

2. biteen1

biteen1 Member

If I'm hard before my boyfriend penetrates me, I stay hard, if I'm soft before he does, I stay soft.

Sometimes he just comes up behind me and takes me by surprise, he will bend me over and fuck me, I am always soft when he does this. He loves that because he says it means I'm totally passive for him.

3. hot thoughts

hot thoughts Member

hmmm that's hot
    i'd love to see u being fucked hard

4. captain1234

captain1234 Member

The last time I bottomed, I came with even touching my dick. He was pretty large and it was so pleasurable I couldnt help but cum.

5. hornynhigh89

hornynhigh89 Guest

Depends on HOW turned on I am. Sometimes I can cum from just being fucked, even if I'm flaccid, still feels fantastic.

6. golfer01

golfer01 Member

It really depends on what's going on. I would say a cock in my ass can be a boner killer sometimes.

7. Karl Rand

Karl Rand Member

Like so many others here for me it depends on who's screwing me and how. I sometimes find it a turn off if I've screwed them first and come for some reason so I prefer to go last. However, I have fond memories of men who could swap with me all night (forty pumps up yours, forty pumps up mine - if you get the idea) going like that till dawn until both came. BLISS! and very rare.
    What really does turn me off while I'm being screwed is a partner who acts as if my rear end is the only thing in the room and I'm not there as a person.
    Hard to explain that one but some of you will know what I mean.

8. wowzer

wowzer Member

It depends on partner and how horny i am i suppose. If I am really hard then im either really horny or he's doing good job lol

9. newbie fem

newbie fem Guest

It depends, I always at least keep a semi but I can orgasm regardless. I can have multiple orgasms without a hard on

10. Maelstrom

Maelstrom Banned

When I used to bottom, I always lost the erection while being fucked.

11. Vongaelly

Vongaelly Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have only had proper "butsecks" :3 once lol. But when I did I didn't loose it.

But its understandable why someone would I guess. Because rather than your brain focusing on the pleasure coming from the penis its coming from either mental arousal or the pleasure of the prostate being stimulated, so attention is drawn away from the penis and therefor goes soft. Thats my look on it all, but it didn't happen to me, doesn't happen to all :p

12. Ally_Meme

Ally_Meme Guest

Yes if the top guy is at the same time kissing me or licking my chest, neck or nipples! No if the top is just fucking me!

13. Nightbreeder

Nightbreeder Member

When it's a guy fucking me, I always stay hard. When it's a girl doing me with a strapon, or if I'm just playing with myself, it depends. Doesn't bother me if I lose the hard-on when I'm getting fucked - I'm very anally focused so I'm getting the most pleasure from my ass anyway. I'll always get hard when I come, though.

14. insominac

insominac Guest

I go soft, but I like it that way.

15. DiegoSF

DiegoSF Guest

I am bi, married for 20 years, but with guys I am 100% bottom.
    When I get penetrated, I lose my erection automatically but I do get so excited that I come very quickly, so I ejaculate with a limp dick.
    I have to say though, that this is the strongest orgasm I get, much stronger than when I penetrate my wife or any other woman or guy, either vaginal or anal penetration.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  16. Nightbreeder

Nightbreeder Member

I did stay hard the whole time the last time my wife fucked me in the ass, but she had already given me a good fisting before that, so I was already super turned on.

17. captain1234

captain1234 Member

I love wen my girl uses strap on on me. I always stay hard

18. the_batman1111

the_batman1111 Member

When I was 16, this is the time I first tried it, I would stay hard, so he can reach around to jack me or fell my balls.

19. 139mikemyers

139mikemyers Member

I loose my erection also. It goes completely soft, even though it feels so good and I am almost having and orgasm during it goes soft and drips pre cum

20. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

I dont stay rock hard but semi hard i suppose. All i know is most of the time i cum while being fucked most of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.