Do you smell skunk?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ahimsa, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I'm back at my mums house for a visit and I was smoking in the guest bedroom late at night. My mum is really chill with smoking, so I don't go to great lengths to hide it, but I do try to keep it discreet so my younger brother doesn't find out.

Anyway, I was watching the conan o'brien show when my mom woke up and went to get a glass of water. She knocked on the door and I told her to come in. By that time, I had already finished and she watched a leittle TV, and then she asked, "do you smell skunk?"

I couldn't keep from laughing and fessed up. She just grumbled in slight disapproval and went back to bed.

I love chill parents.

2. ghost.d0wn

ghost.d0wn Member

WOW, this is so funny you brought this up, because, last night I had got this really bomb ass bud called "pot of gold" for st. patrick's day or whatever, my dad who obviously doesn't know whats up came home to let my dog out in the basement, where about 30 minutes ago i had smoked a fat bowl of this badass. my dad comes up stairs asking if i opened the door and if a skunk was in our basement or something because it distinctly smells like skunk... i couldn't stop laughing. i love bud

3. Hesh

Hesh Member

haha. i often find myself smelling skunk on the highway... i remember when i used to kinda plug my nose when i smelt that, but now its cool, brings back memories... thx little skunk. :D

4. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

ha ha, you said it, my man!

it´s funny how smoking weed can switch things like that for you. when a stoner busts open a nice bud, he/she would love to smell skunk/cat piss/etc. to any other person, it would be disgusting.