Do you say there is No God?

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by inthelibrary, Apr 11, 2019.

1. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

His commandments are homophobic and misogynous and anyone with a decent moral sense will reject them as evil.

Especially the first bunch of self-serving commandments.

Which of the three sets do you use? The poor one or the really poor one?

Regards
    DL

2. lode

lode Banned

This is why Christians think they're a persecuted minority... Someone salty on the internet. :tonguewink:

3. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

They may think that because they persecute minorities with their misogynous and homophobic teachings.

Regards
    DL

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

If being salty=persecution, then I both persecute and am persecuted at least a couple of times every day lol

lode likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

6. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

Try being a Gnostic Christian when Christians would still use their inquisitions on us if they could.

They have nothing else to grow their immoral religion with.

Regards
    DL

7. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

There are many and I would suggest an all encompassing whole. Say mom is god and dad is god and the same true for everyone. Then again, look at life and all life entails ... The all encompassing ALL . What is IS ... what's yet to be IS and what once was IS. it's all God, but we have our personals ... Like mom and dad, err ... I think they're dear though. My mother is anyway. Not sure about dad.

Anyway, we're here ... All of us together in this little big fish/dust bowl we call earth. What we make it ( as gods) is up to us.

Lots of power plays in play and lots of my ways or you don't get to be happyies in play too. I once feared loneliness. I almost crave it now after the religious wars and fighting and widespread rumers of, which aren't rumers at all, that we're under.

Yes ... There's a god and many more and if we survive it all, there will be many more to come. If not, then I would assume there would be no life at all. It's all energy and frequency, and polarities, and how each creature received that energy as themselves ... As every god views that energy or sees it or experiences it.

One God who dictates as a dictator in a tyrannical type of existence ... Well ... It seems some prefer that. I don't but my power is limited, so in the end we're subject to the powers that be.

Beat your breast, be kind and humble or like Lenny said ... Just be. Just be. Make it the best you can and BE.