Do you rub your feet?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by deadguy, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Etherwind27

Etherwind27 Member

According to reflexology, there are like a bunch of nerve endings in your feet, and as you massage them they loosen up and kind of tune up every system in your body.

2. bfjohn

bfjohn Member

I'm sure there is something in reflexology, i feel noticeably more lively and energetic when barefoot, especially on rough ground.
    Anyone else noticed that?

3. dennpat

dennpat Member

Yes, definitely. Walking barefoot outdoors is like a constant barrage of reflexology. :D

4. sam71865

sam71865 Member

I do the same thing

5. sam71865

sam71865 Member

I do the same thing

6. bfjohn

bfjohn Member

I tend to rub my feet together while flexing the toes.
    I didn't realize i was doing it until you asked...

7. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

No, I've never liked my feet being massaged in any way. When my mom used to try and massage my feet as a little girl, I used to squirm all over the place and yank my feet from her!

The one time I went to have a pedicure done at a spa (a treat from my SIL when I was expecting my twins!) it was almost torture for me to have them scrubbing and working on my feet/toes. Sure they looked pretty afterwards but I just don't like my feet being touched. It's like, my feet are tough, I've gone barefoot through the summer since I took my first steps as a baby, my soles are hardened and not sensitive to too many surfaces, however I am extremely ticklish when it comes to someone touching my feet, so it's like, stay the heck away!

8. Barefoot Hiker

Barefoot Hiker Member

I like to go barefoot, so my feet are often quite dirty and I don't like to rub filthy feet with my clean hands.

9. hillman30

hillman30 Member

I tend to tugging/playing with one of my toes, especially if I'm a passenger in a car. Don't know why that is.

10. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

i rub my dirty hands with my clean feet

11. deadguy

deadguy Member

On my way back from vacation a week ago I was sitting across the aisle a bit before landing from a teen girl who had her flip flops off, and was sitting with her leg over her other knee with her sole pointing towards me.

Very cute girl, very cute foot and she was playing with her toes rubbing them and putting her fingers between them. The sole was slightly dirty and I think a tiny piece of paper stuck to it, probably off the plane floor.

12. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Deadguy: I'd being going bonkers watching that, very hot!

13. deadguy

deadguy Member

I was. Of course I was sneaking in glances discreetly. I had a camera, but obviously taking a picture in a crowded plane is unwise, especially with her mom next to her. lol

14. bige1030

bige1030 Member

I've grossed out my family by rubbing my feet like this. My younger sister is driven quite crazy by it.

15. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

only when they really and no one else wants to do it