Do you remember ...

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Wyoming455, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

... the first time you had an orgasm, either triggered by a partner or self-induced? Do you remember everything about the event, just bits and pieces, or none of it?

Chatting with my spouse about it, she doesn't think most people would remember something like that - that possibly occurred a long time ago. But I remember my first orgasm vividly. It happened 35 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. Am I just an oddball? :)

smape likes this.
  2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I remember every detail about my 1st orgasm except exactly when and how old I was. I think I was 12 but maybe 13? Funny how the memory works.

jball45, smape and Rocket73 like this.
  3. Lucky 777

Lucky 777 Members

I remember it very well. Being from a strict family, my uncle discretely slipped me a book about sex and one part described the mechanics of masturbation. I was around 12 years old and had spent my life trying to hide or suppress any erections I got because I didn’t want to get in trouble. Then I learned I could use it for something fun and my world was never the same!

Rocket73 and smape like this.
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My first orgasm was accidental. I was 11, climbing a tree and rubbing my genitals against the trunk. All of a sudden, that strange feeling hit me and I had to jump down, run into the bathroom, lower my shorts, and spray some strange white stuff into the toilet. The feeling was so good that I soon learned to make myself cum, still not knowing exactly what it was. I needed Google to help me find the answer.

jball45, Rocket73 and smape like this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I remember just bits and pieces of how it came about. The surprise and sight of my semen being expelled from my cock is what I remember clearly. I don't know what it was that stimulated me to get there but it was of my own doing. Could have been reading letters in Penthouse or looking at Playboy women. Something turned me on that day and the feeling and my erection wouldn't go away. So I ventured into my bedroom and began to experiment. I ended up on my side when I began to ejaculate which didn't take long, maybe a minute or two of stroking my cockhead. I stopped jacking my cock as the semen began to spurt and held it out to fill my free hand with it. Laying there and watching it spurt fascinated me by what was happening. There was maybe three of four spurts and some dribble with an acrid odor. It felt smooth and silky in my hand and I played with the substance a bit. Then there was the what to do next panic so I rushed into the bathroom and washed it all off.

Rocket73 and crazytrain341 like this.
  6. Hipme

Hipme Members

Sure I remember. My very first post here was all about the experience. Self induced and I had no clue what was happening. Not sure if it could be termed an "orgasm" or not as nothing shot out at the end of my dick. Just blossomed into crazy super sensitive where I no longer could rub it and had to stop.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  7. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I was probably looking at the Sear catalog, women in bras and panties, not the sexy kind, but there were women, in the underwear. The models were al busty, it seemed to me.
    When I came I figured I was in trouble but I got away with it. :p
    On the other hand it led to a life of sex, and kinky sex at that. I would have made more money if I had paid more attention to biz. Really, I wouldn't change anything.

8. Goander

Goander Members

Yes. I was humping a pillow naked on my parents bed looking at a Hustler magazine. All of a sudden everything started spinning and I blasted all ovr the pillow. I was like WTFz!

SisEmTg likes this.
  9. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

11years old playing in field with friends laughing about sex ,my mate a year older started playing with is cock saying how lovely it felt, he started strocking my cock., after a few minutes I was overome by this amazing feeling and then white fluid shot from my cock. The pleasure was incredible, I had cum for the first time , an unforgettable moment that I will always cherish,, I didn't know what had happened at the time. But very glad that it did

SisEmTg, jball45 and smape like this.
  10. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I remember when I was biking my older brother's bike. I was short to paddle it, so I had to move from one side to the other side on the bike saddle, consequently, I got the first orgasm and dribbles in my pants. Later when I got home I check my panties to see what's going on, so it was the beginning of my masturbation life.

smape and Rocket73 like this.
  11. JS420

JS420 Members

Talk about long ago, my first orgasm was about 55 years ago:eek::eek::eek:. I remember pretty much the entire experience. I had already been masturbating for a couple years, but never to orgasm as I hadn't reached puberty yet. So one night I was in my room stroking away. The longer I stroked the better it felt. All of a sudden my penis started to feel all tingly. This was usually where I stopped because I was always worried that I was doing something wrong. On this night I drummed up the courage and decided to keep going. As I continued to stroke my hard, tingling penis, my legs started to tense up. Continuing on, my breathing started to quicken and my body started to shudder. By this time my penis had really started to tingle and I was breathing in shallow gasps. Finally, I let out a big gasp as my penis started twitching in my hand and my body started to convulse. I became light headed and almost passed out.:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes: As sensations subsided I was in ecstasy at my new found enjoyment. I had experienced my first dry orgasm of many to cum (pun intended):):):):)

smape and Rocket73 like this.
  12. JS420

JS420 Members

In a postscript to my last post.... I vividly remember my first actual cum. I was lying on my bed masturbating. I was happily stroking away to reach my "final reward". I could tell that I was nearing completion so I closed my eyes and relaxed in anticipation of the enjoyment to cum (pun intended). I could feel my excitement building and the penile contractions starting and the next thing you know, a rope of cum shot out of the head of my hard cock and hit me right in the face and all over my chest. The next squirt hit me right between my nipples and the next splashed onto my stomach. I licked the cum from my lips, it was slightly salty, but tasted good. I then proceeded to rub the rest around my chest and stomach, feeling the slimy, warm cum on my skin. After the shock and novelty subsided I ran to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Rocket73 likes this.
  13. Hipme

Hipme Members

I remember I was about ten years old and taking a bath. For some reason I was thinking about the feeling I got when on a roller coaster and going down a steep incline. I would get a nice feeling in my general groin area that last just few seconds. I wondered if I could re-create this feeling on my own. So for whatever reason I started rubbing my penis. It's soon was erect and I wasn't sure what that was about but kept rubbing it.

After a few minutes nothing really was happening so I just stopped and went back with playing with the bath stuff I had gathered. But I maybe was feeling randy that night or something, so decide to try it again. So I started to rub it up and down once again. But this time my Boner started feeling very nice. So I kept on rubbing it up and down, up and down. It just kept on feeling better and better and better and better ... then all of a sudden my hips just thrust straight up out of the water into the air and my other hand grasped my ass cheek and it felt as if someone had shot 10,000 Volts of electricity through my ass and it came out the end of my dick! I felt like somebody was pulling a string out of my Boner. It was incredible and unbelievable all at the same time. My boner got so supersensitive that no longer could stroke it and had to stop. Nothing shot out of it that night and I had no idea what was happening other than I just discovered an incredible feeling. If that can actually be considered an orgasm or not. But it was an incredible feeling.

After that night I couldn't wait to go and take my baths. I would do my dick rub almost nightly and when it got to a certain point it just felt so good I wished my Boner could just feel like that forever. But then I soon would be thrusting my hips up, grabbing my ass and having to stop rubbing it due to its super sensitivity all over again. After a short period of time I started fantasizing about girls in my class rubbing my dick for me or giggling as they were watching me rub it and thrusting my hips into the air.

It was probably close to a year when one night I was rubbing my Boner up and down feeling all those wonderful sensations when suddenly, instead of thrusting my hips into the air and becoming crazy supersensitive a clear liquid shot out the end of my dick. It scared me as I thought I broke something and had no idea what this meant or what to do about it. Clearly I could not discuss this with anyone so I decided I better stop doing this!

I stop my "dick rub" at bath time for about three days. But I guess I had become hooked to that wonderful feeling and had to start rubbing it again. So I went back to my ways fantasizing about the girls in my class watching or rubbing it for me and shot out that semi-clear fluid for about three months. After that time it started to become the thick, hot milky white stuff that shoots out even to this day.

smape likes this.
  14. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Great story

15. Hipme

Hipme Members

It so odd how I remember that first time (and several of the ones directly after that) so vividly. I especially remember how incredibly good and oh so relaxing my erection would feel and wishing I could just mantain that feeling all the time, prior to the point of thrusting my hips into the air and my penis becoming so super sensitive that I had to stop touching it.

SisEmTg and Rocket73 like this.
  16. Bob Berkley

Bob Berkley Newbie

I was around 7-8 and I was in the tub.
    I found that putting soap between your thighs and putting your dick there and act like you was pedaling a bike was amazing.
    When I came I thought I was going to pass out lol.
    All was good until I stepped out and then the soap started to set my penis on fire.

SisEmTg and jball45 like this.
  17. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I had pulled myself a few times as a teen. Dry, nothing came out. My brother and I had both experimented with it. No 'stuff' came out. One holidays when I was fifteen we were at a camp grounds for holidays and I pulled off in the toilet. I was surprised and quite proud of the white eruption from my dick then. I told my brother. In private in his room, I pulled off for him to show him the sperm coming out of my dick. He persisted with his masturbating until He too came and then told me.

jball45 likes this.
  18. Windman

Windman Members

I was maybe 12 or 13, a girl from down the street was giving me a blowjob, I had no idea what it was when an overwhelming sensation of something needed to come out of my penis, I didn’t know about orgasms or cum. I just knew it was going to happen and didn’t think I should cum in her mouth so I pulled out and shot onto the floor. That summer was an education for me.

Franky29 and jball45 like this.
  19. ElectricLiz

ElectricLiz Members

I was 14
    A friend of mine told me about this cool thing I could do

turned out she was on about masturbating she quickly showed me what I mean she fingered me slightly
    I told her I like it and asked her to continue I fingered her back this did happen a few time but it was never a relationship

it felt so good and it still does now

suolsu, 6Sailor9, Franky29 and 4 others like this.
  20. jball45

jball45 :P

I don't remember, it was too long ago (I was 4-5 maybe), but I did it for myself.