do you really think it's possible to sell your soul?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by moonshyne, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

professor, I'd kill for a sole like yours.

2. goldmund

goldmund Member

that'd be a mark on your sould sista. :)

3. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

indeed it would be... but it's a damn sexy sole, well worth it ;)

besides, I already sold mine to get the money to start my collection.

4. goldmund

goldmund Member

venture capitalist. you're no better than the corporate big wigs. just smaller time. I'd never sell out to someone who posts gordon, instead of phil, to their sig. pleeeease.

5. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

Awwww, Mike is my special sweetie. And of course I'm better than the corporate bigwigs... I use my souls to light up my bedroom at night. ALSO, I'm not a venture capitalist... I don't resell my souls!

6. goldmund

goldmund Member

alright, he's my sweetie too. just look at him. mmwwah! okay, Sie können meine Seele haben. will it have a placard?

7. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

I'll stick a sticker on the jar... you know, one of those "MY NAME IS _____" dealies. Supplementary stickers (for decorative purposes) can be purchased at for a low fee. A placard is not the best option because my cat sometimes jumps on the shelf and upsets the cards, and then of course I get the souls mixed up, and end up relabeling Bill Clinton as Jimmy Page or something. It's just hectic. When would you like the transaction to take place?

8. goldmund

goldmund Member

what about after you die? I want my soul glowin' ad infinitum.

9. Mui

Mui Senior Member

I already tried selling my soul to Satan... Didn't work...

Supersticious fucks.

10. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

Goldmund, dear, eternal glowing will cost extra, but it's not much. And Mui! Why, why, WHY would you sell your soul to Satan? You KNOW that guy is notoriously underhanded. But you seem like a nice heretical young man -- why don't we work something out!

11. Mui

Mui Senior Member

satan doesnt exist.

12. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

hahahahahahahahahah... nice sig..

13. LittleRedOne

LittleRedOne Member

www.sableshuck.com - these guys seem serious!! Really hard to navigate your way around the webbie but once you find where to fill in the form, its quite easy.. They're contacting me when they find a buyer :H In the meantime I'm gonne sell my soul to a few of my friends... Ah its all psychological if they THINK theyv got your soul they'll be happy, and my souls MINE how can anyone else get it?? So it all kinda works out *grins*

Well, nightlights are all very well and good but you know what you should invest in? Soul socks. Brightly coloured, tight knit, verrrrrry soft and luxurious, perfect for keeping your feet warm on a cold winters night. I have a pair myself, made out of my ex bf's soul.. They're pale blue and fit like a glove! Well. Not that you wear gloves on your feet. That wouldnt fit at all. I guess they dont actually fit like a glove. Maybe more like a banana.

14. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Awww, that's sweet. I also have grouper you might be interested in.

[​IMG]

Well I can't get the fish picture to post. Never had problems before. Probably because I just got the firefox brower and haven't gotten around to setting everything up correctly. Anyhow, use your imagination to pretend that there is a picture of a fat ugly grey/green fish here here.

p.s. Satan is mean, if you sell your soul to him he will spend all eternity torturing you after you die. I want to sell my soul to some one who is nice and would give me backrubs.

15. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

16. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

aww hip peace, such a cynic

professor jumbo, I'm sure your grouper is very beautiful. I regret not seeing it.

17. goldmund

goldmund Member

do you have a website major, where I can browse your info at my leisure? SSL/PayPal payments, etc. ? Also, big time issue with the cat major. cant be having my soul knocked off some random shelf on your wall.

18. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Well here is a link to the grouper http://www.kingbambo.com/kingbambo/giant-grouper-2w_k.gif
    [​IMG]
    Here is a very sad looking grouper. I had very seen a fish look sad before, but there is a first time for everything.
    http://www.adventuredives.com/grouper.jpg

Anyhow. I have actually tried to sell my sole before to see if I could do it. If Satan had ever actually appeared and asked me to sign something the paln was to back out at the last minute.

19. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

Goldmund, I'm sorry, but I don't have a website. Paypal wouldn't be necessary... it's me that's paying you for the aquisition of your soul! And I wouldn't worry about the cat -- he's big enough to knock off a placard, but not a whole jar :)

Jumbo, your groupers are very cute. If you want to sell your sole, I'd try a fish market. As long as it's fresh, I'm sure you'll find someone to buy it. Heck, I would even buy it... are you allowed to send fish though the postal service?

PS -- Satan's a dickhead.

20. The Sandreckoner

The Sandreckoner Member

Moonshyne, you need some new friends...