Do you really believe that aliens exist?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Indeewari, Feb 2, 2023.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Why is human the most intelligent life on life earth? Ha! Because human language thinks so and is the measure of.
    We all can think and experience beyond this social language. A child can do this before social language, but then who
    is listening? Other children.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
  2. lamontep49

lamontep49 Newbie

i think their plenty of life in the universe but the distances so large from solar system to solar system that it might be impossible to discover or more meet them.

3. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Do I believe? Yes. It's inevitable.
    Can we prove there are No. None of our methods have uncovered any sign of this yet. Can we prove there aren't? No. Lack of proof doesn't substantiate its opposite.

4. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Pretty much see it this way too. We'd have to overcome quite a lot physically in order to see see things beyond our sight now, and keep track of exponentially more things. Probably not in our lifetimes if this is possible.
    Then again why haven't we seen anything of any other beings? Do we happen to be the most scientifically advanced beings in the universe, or in what we understand to be the universe?

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

6. legalize_the_plant003

legalize_the_plant003 Members

I believe in life on other planets, but i do not believe they have visited us.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  7. anarfem

anarfem Members

Alien exists in the believing of humans, for now. Look at the conditions of life and further of life with complex language/s (the key of intelligence). The angle of possibility will be very small. A natural disaster of worldly proportions can destroy the evolution of a life form into aliens. Every possible planet has only a time range for the evolution of intelligent life forms. When the basis of the life for humans are destroyed yet, there was no time enough for a progress for a new chance for humans. The sun will be in only 500 million years go to a red giant. The transformation of the earth to a planet for humans took several billion years.

8. Forever Edger

Forever Edger Senior Member

Absolutely, Many are working with the US Government. I ran into one in Las Vegas, Totally assimilated, walking among us as we speak.

9. maelstromaz

maelstromaz The more I know, the less I understand.

Life is occasionally started on Earth 'from scratch'. When the right combination of minerals, heat, moisture, and organic material occur - typically on the edges of volcanoes, very primitive living things can be created. With a trillion or more planets out there - - there are definitely other forms of life out there -- probably millions of different species.

soulpoker likes this.
  10. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

This is the sanest and most rational argument for alien life I've heard in awhile.

11. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

Not every monkey evolved to be human. If evolution always eradicated the previous iteration there would only be one type of living animal on earth at any time. What happens to some monkeys in Africa does not impact what happens to other monkeys in South America or Asia

curiousfellow likes this.
  12. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

Yes Aliens exist, it is foolish to think we are the only "intelegent life" (well such as we are) in the universe.

Doubt we'd get Star Trek aliens there goes my orion slave girl harem

13. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sure…and their flag has an elephant on it….

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Saw one mowing a lawn yesterday.

15. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Really?
    Hell, I sometimes think we are them!
    As for visitation, there's probably more evidence, than there is for anything else.
    Just take a look at some of the drawings that have been found in some ancient caves.

16. curiousgeorge

More like apes, rather than monkeys though, don't you think?

17. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Recently? Is there evidence of this?

18. maelstromaz

It was mentioned in an article on APN (Associated Press News) Website last week. It may also be listed on other sites.

19. curiousgeorge

And for being a very reasonable deduction, if for nothing else.
    And again, for all we know, we might have all came from somewhere else, with planet earth not having any intelligent life, in the beginning.

20. maelstromaz

There is an old joke that "dinosaur bones" are just picnic leftovers by aliens.